Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankruptcy is what's next and hopefully a trip to a good Neurologist

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      shane mosley is not going to school bro i'm sorry. he has no skills outside of boxing and athletics, and like i said in my previous post, we don't know if he's a good teacher. some fighters do not have the capcity to teach. we've basically learned that shane doens't have the capacity to promote.
      well, he should try to do something cause at this pace he is going to end in a bad way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
        hey i thought it was an okay performance and he could have won

retirement would be good but i reckon he will fight on

and try leave on a win

what u guys think?

do u want to see him fight again and if so, against who?
        I wish he would retire. I watch his fights because I watch any boxing involving high level boxers. I hate the way Mosley fights. As often as he can he grabs the other fighter and holds him with one hand and hits him with the other. This is illegal and boring to watch. It's boxing, not wrestling or mma fighting. Mosley is too far over the hill to ever beat a top 10 fighter so unless he really needs the money he should retire. His famous name gets him fights he doesn't deserve and then he loses. Mosley has had so many big pay days that he should be rich the rest of his life even with his divorce. If he is still hurting for money he must be terrible at hanging on to a dollar. If that's the case he will always be in need of another fight and another payday and he could end up damaged from fighting in his old age.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
          hey i thought it was an okay performance and he could have won

retirement would be good but i reckon he will fight on

and try leave on a win

what u guys think?

do u want to see him fight again and if so, against who?
          He's shown instances of the ability to stay competive with top level guys for instance his fight with Canelo, but let's face it. He's never looked the same since his win over a guy who was essentially a punching bag in Margarito. He's shown, since then, to break mentally and give up in big fights. He's got every opportunity since his big Margarito win to make a second life in his career but he's just lost at every point and turn.

Can't knock a guy who's trying to pay his bills though. I mean h*ll who am I to say he can't make a dollar with his craft. Realistically he can keep fighting for as long as there is somebody to pay him

Comment

Sadly Shane might have to keep going, his ex wife got EVERYTHING:

3 houses, several investment and bank accounts, 2009 Mercedes G Wagon and 2008 Cadillac Escalade, income from Mosley's fight library, $600k lump sum for spousal support and his Belts

I feel bad for him, he needed that win desperately to get a shot a the winner of Porter vs Thurman which would've been a decent Payday for him.

Why even get married though especially in the Prime of his career? If you must get married at least get a damn Prenup or draw up some type of agreement that will cover you just in case things go bad. Sad ending to a great career! Kinda sucks how fight fans always trying to force guys out of boxing, Shane is still in great shape and he can still box but the styles that always gave him problems, still give him problems

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Sadly Shane might have to keep going, his ex wife got EVERYTHING:

3 houses, several investment and bank accounts, 2009 Mercedes G Wagon and 2008 Cadillac Escalade, income from Mosley's fight library, $600k lump sum for spousal support and his Belts

I feel bad for him, he needed that win desperately to get a shot a the winner of Porter vs Thurman which would've been a decent Payday for him.
              Wohaaaaaaaaaaaaa dammmn mate!! Can a woman do that????

Comment

A rematch with Margarito!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  A rematch with Margarito!
                  To put an end to his sorry life.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                      Wohaaaaaaaaaaaaa dammmn mate!! Can a woman do that????
                      Absolutely! She got it all and in the State Of California when it comes to Divorces it is allegedly really harsh. I'm going to assume Shane did not have a prenuptial agreement which is why he was hit so hard

To make things worse, she was his Manager so she had full control of his finances and knew where all of his money was so taking everything wasn't hard for her at all
                      Last edited by sicko; 05-30-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X