Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mayweather's reunion with his father survive for the whole training camp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mayweather's reunion with his father survive for the whole training camp?

Given the volatile nature of their relationship, will Mayweather's recent reunion with his father stay solid and stable throughout the whole duration of his next camp or do arguments break out again between father and son. Is the bond destined to be broken in the middle of preparations or will it survive for the camp?

And if problems come up during training camp, will Mayweather be fully prepared?
    Won't survive but Mayweather WILL STILL BE fully prepared
    20.00%
    Won't survive and Mayweather WONT BE fully prepared
    11.43%
    Will survive and Mayweather WILL BE fully prepared
    42.86%
    Will survive but Mayweather WONT BE fully prepared
    5.71%
    Too close to call
    5.71%
    Impossible to predict
    14.29%

It's only a matter of time before he throws him again outside his house and curse him on national tv.

Comment

you should change your title to "so i guess floyd sr. will be on 24/7 for filler material and be back on the outs as soon as the show ends?"

Comment

Floyd knows what to do in a boxing ring and how to prepare for a fight. I don't expect this to be a problem.

Comment

It can.

Floyd's father trained Floyd as a pro for a few years, so it has happened before

Comment

I really hope so.

Nah....just kidding

I really don't care.

I'd rather watch jersey shores

Comment

A lot of the stuff they do is for the cameras. I am sure they have their issues but they seem to play it up a lot to sell it for 24/7 and try and drive up PPV's. That stunt before the Ortiz fight had set up written all over it. Don't be so gullible....

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                It's only a matter of time before he throws him again outside his house and curse him on national tv.
                I agree here. I think he will have another blowup and kick him out of camp again. The guy can't hardly train anyone himself and he is not punctual at all.

The only thing he will do is provide entertainment value for the 24/7 which is probably the main goal anyways.

Comment

I'd like to think that they've both become a little wiser since the last time they were working together, but who knows. The problem with father son relationships is that you can be best friends one minute and the next minute can be screaming at each other.

I can definitely relate to that, I'm sure there are a few other people on here that know exactly what that is like.

However I don't think it will last.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                    I'd like to think that they've both become a little wiser since the last time they were working together, but who knows. The problem with father son relationships is that you can be best friends one minute and the next minute can be screaming at each other.

I can definitely relate to that, I'm sure there are a few other people on here that know exactly what that is like.

However I don't think it will last.
                    Who was the fighter that signed up to train with him and left like immediately citing Floyd Sr's inability to make it to training sessions on time. This was no longer than a month or two ago as well. The guy is an old dog and old dogs don't change.

Comment

Working...
                    X