Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those attending Groves vs DeGale at O2 Arena!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With ticketmaster you do actually get to see the row and block you are buying though whereas you don't with Frank Warren's site.

I'm at the front of the cheap £40 seats

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      With ticketmaster you do actually get to see the row and block you are buying though whereas you don't with Frank Warren's site.

I'm at the front of the cheap £40 seats
      Yeah I never thought of that, I rushed it to be fair, they went on sale on Warren's site on the Thursday.

Comment

So have you gone for the 40 quid seats or splashed out for a better view?

I do think the tickets are a bit pricy to be honest. Hopefully there will be a few more quality fights added to the bill to make it better value for money..

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
          Ticket master also...... Why?
          Just wondering where too get my tickets from thats all

Comment

I'm going to go for the £40 tickets.

Never been to the 02.

And I'm poor anyway.

Comment

Think i'm going to wait abit closer to the time. I learned my lesson after the 'night of champions' show at Wembley Arena in February last year. Alot of pull outs and changes and the card looked nothing like it did to begin with. All i got to see was Cleverley, Mitchell, Chisora and DeGale take out some bums. Don't think any of the fights went past 7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                My tickets are booked and on the way!!

Come on in and discuss your ticket booking experience and thoughts for the evenings festivities.

Predictions:

Braehmer vs Cleverly

DeGale vs Groves

And post any news on additions to the card.......
                Yep I am there block 111 row A Bang in the middle...Low tier...

For thoughs who dont know the 02 Rocks great venue...When buying tickets I always phone the Arena that way I can select what seats to have, And what ones are left...I think you go through to ticket master but its just another number...As I would not be happy booking my ticket not knowing where I am gonna be..

Its gonna be Electric SOMEONES '0" Has got to go..Lets Get Ready To Rumble

If you have missed out getting good seats as you tryed booking them to late then try "seat wave" might find some on there..
                Last edited by typeone; 03-23-2011, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                  So have you gone for the 40 quid seats or splashed out for a better view?

I do think the tickets are a bit pricy to be honest. Hopefully there will be a few more quality fights added to the bill to make it better value for money..
                  I went for the £40 tickets. They do become very pricey after that......

Originally posted by OG Loc View Post
                  Think i'm going to wait abit closer to the time. I learned my lesson after the 'night of champions' show at Wembley Arena in February last year. Alot of pull outs and changes and the card looked nothing like it did to begin with. All i got to see was Cleverley, Mitchell, Chisora and DeGale take out some bums. Don't think any of the fights went past 7 rounds.
                  I was at that too. Can you believe I missed the Mitchell KO punch I was walking back from the bar lol.

Comment

Chunky gonna school that nobody.

Comment

Bit off-topic but anyone got any tips for parking nearby at o2?

Don't wanna splash out £20, £25 to park...

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X