Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama election spurs race crimes around the U.S.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Really? I assume you can provide some proof.
    I can't name a single Klan killing in the last 10 years. There are however plenty of black on white murders.

Truth it is relatively rare that one kills outside of their race.
    It is not "rare". It is just less common than blacks killing each other.

Comment

I'm sure it happens on both ends but more so in the group of people that are mad that they lost the election. You didn't see Dems or blacks causing conflict when President Dumb Dumb(Bush) won the last 2 elections even with the obvious bull**** that happened in Florida. People just need to get over the fact that he is going to be President for the next four years so just go back to the drawing board and try to beat him in 2012 it's just that simple.

Comment

It's time to stop the BS!

Ignorance comes in all colors. The foundation of hate needs to crumble. Until the philosophy that holds one race superior over another is abolished we'll have hatrid.
        The past is over and this is a new day. To not vote for a candidate because of a lack of experience is a personal choice. However Sarah Palin would've been a stroke or heart attack away from being President. She's the most unqualified of the four candidates. At least Obama grduated from Harvard and chose an experienced Biden to work with.
        Regardless of your views; Mc Cain's choice of Palin hurt his chances. Picking her to get some Clinton votes backfired;as the country saw she was dumb as a box of rocks.
        We're in a big mess and the Bush administration screwed this country up. Now if you're in the loop ( Oil Companies and Wall Steet) you'd say he was great and rightfully so. ( Billions of profit in an quarter) If you've lost your job, struggling to make ends meat then you're with the rest of the Americans getting fleeced.
        It's no accident today I can buy gas for $1.75 a gallon at the end of this President's term. Look up what the price was when he got into office and today and you'll see it's close.

Comment

McCain supporters need to get with the programme instead of being sore losers. That includes you Mizzou!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
            I'm sure it happens on both ends but more so in the group of people that are mad that they lost the election. You didn't see Dems or blacks causing conflict when President Dumb Dumb(Bush) won the last 2 elections even with the obvious bull**** that happened in Florida.
            There was conflict back in 2000 and 2004. And if McCain had won there probably would have been riots all across America.

Comment

Originally posted by Kojak View Post
              Ignorance comes in all colors.
              What ignorance?

The foundation of hate needs to crumble. Until the philosophy that holds one race superior over another is abolished we'll have hatrid.
              We have hatred because the races aren't equal and they are forced to live with each other.

The past is over and this is a new day. To not vote for a candidate because of a lack of experience is a personal choice. However Sarah Palin would've been a stroke or heart attack away from being President. She's the most unqualified of the four candidates. At least Obama grduated from Harvard and chose an experienced Biden to work with.
              Ridiculous. Palin actually had executive experience as a governor. Obama has none.

Regardless of your views; Mc Cain's choice of Palin hurt his chances. Picking her to get some Clinton votes backfired;as the country saw she was dumb as a box of rocks.
              McCain probably would have lost no matter who he picked.

We're in a big mess and the Bush administration screwed this country up.
              Bush screwed the country up but he had plenty of help from the democrats.

Now if you're in the loop ( Oil Companies and Wall Steet) you'd say he was great and rightfully so.
              It's no accident today I can buy gas for $1.75 a gallon at the end of this President's term. Look up what the price was when he got into office and today and you'll see it's close.
              Wait till you see what the price is in four years.

Comment

Originally posted by Korthax555 View Post
                What ignorance?

Look it up. You have a computer.

We have hatred because the races aren't equal and they are forced to live with each other.
                Who made you the authority on the equality of people. With that statement you show you don't know what ignorance is.

Ridiculous. Palin actually had executive experience as a governor. Obama has none.

She's so stupid; she said she was watching Putin. I bet you believe that too.

McCain probably would have lost no matter who he picked.
                He ran a horrible campaign. If he showed the people the side he showed when he conceeded with a different running mate he might've won.

Bush screwed the country up but he had plenty of help from the democrats.

Busch has a Republican Congress up until two years ago; so get it right.

Wait till you see what the price is in four years.
                It'll never get to the $4 / gallon we were paying.

Comment

It'll never get to the $4 / gallon we were paying.
                  That's the funniest thing I've read this year. Actually it's about the third. I can almost guarantee gas will go over $4 a barrel. The only question is how long it will take and I don't mean decades I mean years tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Korthax555 View Post
                    That's the funniest thing I've read this year. Actually it's about the third. I can almost guarantee gas will go over $4 a barrel. The only question is how long it will take and I don't mean decades I mean years tops.
                    Hey!!! Einstein!!! Gas is and has been over $4 a barrel.

Comment

Ignorance comes in all colors. The foundation of hate needs to crumble. Until the philosophy that holds one race superior over another is abolished we'll have hatrid.
                      :
                      Good stuff I totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X