No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'll Beat Amir Khan Easier in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'll Beat Amir Khan Easier in Rematch

Danny “Swift” Garcia is enjoying his latest victory over Zab Judah as the undefeated WBC & WBA Junior Welterweight champion continues to progress and rise in a very talented division. The Philadelphia fighter has become a target at 140 as he’s a unified champion and holds wins over Amir Khan, Erik Morales and now Judah.

A fight that is slated to happen is Garcia versus the winner of the Lamont Peterson-Lucas Matthysse showdown which will be taking place May 18th. According to Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer, they are conducting a 140 pound tourney with Garcia-Judah and Peterson-Matthysse being the first leg of the tournament. The winners will then face off and the last man standing after that will face Amir Khan in the finale. [Click Here To Read More]

mayweather sept 14th if money ducks canelo

Comment

Amir Khan has a glass chin

Amir Khan has quick hands, nice footwork, nice jab, bad defence if he fights Danny Garcia again all Danny has to do is cut the ring off plain and simple and Khan will go down, again.

Comment

At this point I agree with Danny..

Comment

I was more confident of khan beating Garcia before the Diaz fight but now I think it's a 50/50 fight

Comment

Danny and Lucas will be a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by mike gonzalez View Post
              Amir Khan has quick hands, nice footwork, nice jab, bad defence if he fights Danny Garcia again all Danny has to do is cut the ring off plain and simple and Khan will go down, again.
              Sometimes easier said than done with a moving target.

Comment

Anything can happen and I favor Khan in the early rounds. The longer this fight goes though, the tougher it is for him to not get caught.

Khans chin is made of paper mache, let's be real here.

Comment

No chance

Garcia and his scum dad are running scared..

Khan stops him in a rematch

Comment

What? How can anyone consider this fight competitive anymore? Diaz is a washed up B level fighter with a decent punch and no speed and he hurt Khan with every punch he landed. Khan doesn't have the power to earn Danny's respect we know that. And even when khan boxes he leaves so many holes to get countered its a jk. Khan has to fight a perfect fight for 12 rounds and that's never gonna happen. Garcia cracks him in 2 or 3 rounds. If khan boxes his mother effin ass offff he gets stopped in 6

Comment

Working...
                    X