Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney and Roy Jones Jnr fight in Latvia July 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** !!! I wish you were kidding, what the hell guys??? I hope they don't get hurt because now it's only a matter of time!!!

Comment

why the hell don't they just fight eachother.

dig up evander holyfield and have a triple threat.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        And James Toney is headlining ahead of Roy jones? lol doesn't seem the right way around
        no, they got it right. roy hasnt had a good win in 11 years, i dont think its more than 9 years tops since toney had a good win. even now he is doing better than roy, he is losing against any and all decent opposition but he isnt getting ktfo like roy.

Comment

This is sad. I hope Roy Jones Jr. can take the high road and retire after this fight win or lose because you know Toney is going to keep fighting until he's at least 50. If Roy loses, then it's really time to hang them up and if he wins then he at least can retire on a somewhat high note of this grudge rematch.
          Last edited by GhostBlade; 06-06-2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
            This is sad. I hope Roy Jones Jr. can take the high road and retire after this fight win or lose because you know Toney is going to keep fighting until he's at least 50. If Roy loses, then it's really time to hang them up and if he wins then he at least can retire on a somewhat high note of this grudge rematch.
            He won't stop till he gets 4 more title shots..... god save his body

Comment

They should put Holyfield vs Rahman on the undercard.

Comment

latvia must have something better to do than this

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  They should put Holyfield vs Rahman on the undercard.
                  OMG.... Rahman....please... he needs to leave too after losing this week

Comment

this is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X