Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Teen girl breaks both of her feet in bungled rooftop pool jump

You hear the crunch when she lands!!!!

get that one a glass of milk.

poor girl. it's really not her fault. women are fragile creatures. they really are. that sounds chauvinistic, but it's de truth. at that point in life most girls are just concerned with looking pretty, which she's doing well. one of the "men" should have stepped in and stopped her. that girl has never been hit hard in her life, certainly not by a concrete pool floor. that had bad idea written all over it.

shame on the dudes. that poor girl is going to be in a wheelchair for a while.

i fully expect the homie squealpig to defend the right of women to jump off the same roofs as the men with wikipedia links, and maybe even a graph or two.

Comment

''Stupid is as stupid does.''
      Forrest Gump 1994

Comment

The Rap music is to blame

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

poor girl. it's really not her fault.
          Considering she just stepped off the roof instead of actually jumping like the other girl did, I'd say it was entirely her fault.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Considering she just stepped off the roof instead of actually jumping like the other girl did, I'd say it was entirely her fault.

see the rest of my post.

blame the dudes. that poor girl is wheelchair bound, and they're to blame.

Comment

Girls are stupid like that, they try and back out last minute, it's too late by then...

Comment

My momma always said

if your friends jump off a roof to a pool are you gonna jump too

now I get it!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

poor girl. it's really not her fault. women are fragile creatures. they really are. that sounds chauvinistic, but it's de truth. at that point in life most girls are just concerned with looking pretty, which she's doing well. one of the "men" should have stepped in and stopped her. that girl has never been hit hard in her life, certainly not by a concrete pool floor. that had bad idea written all over it.

shame on the dudes. that poor girl is going to be in a wheelchair for a while.

i fully expect the homie squealpig to defend the right of women to jump off the same roofs as the men with wikipedia links, and maybe even a graph or two.
                  I was expecting some Kevin Ware type injuries.....her stupid ass lucky she didn't break her face with her knees.

I might understand where you're coming from if both chicks hit the ground.

Comment

I refuse to watch this video because I hate seeing innocent feet get damaged by morons.

Comment

Working...
                    X