Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Lucas Matthysse be in the top ten P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    Dont' forget Ajose and Soto.
    Indeed.

I actually think he is at a point where he could already be put on a P4P list, the win over Garcia would just seal it. To me, Matthysse is better than Broner, Bradley and Guerrero....all of whom have/had been put on certain P4P lists.

Comment

He's right on the cusp for me. I thought he beat Judah and Alexander, but with a win over Garcia and being the clear number 1 at 140, he'll definitely be in. I'm debating with myself if I should drop Donaire and from 10 and put him in. Decisions, decisions.

Comment

Matthysse shocked me tonight. He has a good casedit top 10, atleast next to Broner and other guys in their

Comment

Lucas will never be higher than my Prince.
          Never

Comment

Originally posted by LeonardEllerbe View Post
            Lucas will never be higher than my Prince.
            Never

By all accounts, he has a much larger c^ck than Floyd does. Just take that into consideration and reconsider your options, bruh.

Comment

I'm a Tim Bradley fan, and a huge Carl Froch fan, but I'd consider putting Matthysse in over those two. Froch has the Kessler rematch next weekend (Hell yes) so I'll wait until after that to decide for sure.
              Last edited by bojangles1987; 05-19-2013, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I'm a Tim Bradley fan, and a huge Carl Froch fan, but I'd consider putting Matthysse in over those two. Froch as the Kessler rematch next weekened (Hell yes) so I'll wait until after that to decide for sure.
                Matthysse-Peterson and Froch-Kessler II in back to back weekends. Great time to be fight fan these last few months.

Comment

Nearly there 10 or 11, when he wins against Garcia or when Garcia moves up and vacates to avoid him, after his first defence, he'll be there for sure.

Comment

Id like to see him and broner fight.

Id like to see broners running skills

Comment

Over Bradley and Froch maybe

Comment

Working...
                      X