No announcement yet.

europeans are dominating this ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• europeans are dominating this ****

americans just bow down and accept that you guys are no longer the superpower in boxing.

As long as the US has Floyd and the philipines have Pacman, they are just as dominant.

Comment

Lol. I love these Europe vs America threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
        As long as the US has Floyd and the philipines have Pacman, they are just as dominant.
        So they have a couple more years left.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post

Don't forget PR and Mexico

Comment

You guys forget though.

All these Europeans have American styles.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
              americans just bow down and accept that you guys are no longer the superpower in boxing.
              wow this thread after a european lost a fight ? :O i can only imagine how wild you guys will get if a euro boxer will actually manage to win !! :O

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                wow this thread after a european lost a fight ? :O i can only imagine how wild you guys will get if a euro boxer will actually manage to win !! :O
                One thing I will say, you yanks cry roberry over here quick, but any of your boys win, you don't mention ****.

Also take that chicken dancer out of your avatar, you're embarassing.

Comment

Originally posted by cfccfc View Post
                  One thing I will say, you yanks cry roberry over here quick, but any of your boys win, you don't mention ****.

Also take that chicken dancer out of your avatar, you're embarassing.
                  cuz it wasnt a robbery.. robbery is when a guy is clearly dominating a fight. no way in hell was this the case. as lederman said it depends on what you prefer and the judges prefered the more active champion alexander

Comment

Floyd Mayweather
                    Shane Mosley
                    Andre Ward
                    Andre Dirrell
                    Chad Dawson
                    Tavaris Cloud
                    Timothy Bradley
                    Paul Williams
                    Steve Cunningham
                    Andre Berto

Plenty of American Talent......dnt let these Euroclowns fool you.....

Comment

Working...
                    X