Is Corona Beer Overrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reply guys.

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    Sorry my man I prolly can't afford it but hey have you tried this beer? I'm drinking one right now..

They have that in Canada but i heard some pinoys said the taste is no good compare to the local one.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Run of the mill cantina beer,Pacifico is by far the best mexican beer.
      Are they in reasonable price?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        What a fuckin sissy.

To answer the thread question:

Corona is a low quality, mass produced beer. Pretty much the only reason why people drink it is because for many years people had no choice but to drink that standard, corporate, pale, yellow, fizzy, bland lager. Its now implanted into people's minds that THAT is beer.

Corona isn't much different from Budweiser, Miller or Coors. Those breweries add tons of corn and rice to their beer to lighten flavor and speed up the brewing process to cut costs.

To say whether or not its overrated, I guess it depends on who you talk to. But its not a "good" beer.
        Sounds like it's teh fast food of beer.

Comment

it is the best beer in zee world

Comment

I think it's over rated ... Corona and Heineken are nubs, Pacifico, Modelo & Dos XX are my Mexican mass produced beers

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              Sounds like it's teh fast food of beer.
              That's a fair analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lebowski View Post
                Thanks for the reply guys.

They have that in Canada but i heard some pinoys said the taste is no good compare to the local one.
                Yeah I've heard those stories too but not sure though if it's from Canada particularly. They said there's nothing like the locally brewed san mig. I mean compared to the san mig abroad.

Comment

Yes it is,Pabst is the best one around,and it makes people seem cool and chic.

/thread

Comment

Working...
                  X