Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I past it as a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like the polls are going my way. You guys are right though, this place is getting bad but there are still cats here I enjoy talking to.

Some I would love to punch in the mouth...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      It seems like the polls are going my way. You guys are right though, this place is getting bad but there are still cats here I enjoy talking to.

Some I would love to punch in the mouth...
      This sucks, thought I was gonna get to take over as the HMIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        This sucks, thought I was gonna get to take over as the HMIC.
        It is a bummer but you are an honorary Mexican. You will need to do a few things first...

#1 - We need to make sure you have a proper ride

#2 - You need to throw a good party, a good party isn't good unless there's at least 1 fight or possibly a shooting.

#3 - You need to go to the flea market in your Sunday's best.

#4 - Drinking on the weekdays is a must.

and finally

#5 - Date a chola nicknamed "shy girl" or "smiley" at least once in your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          It is a bummer but you are an honorary Mexican. You will need to do a few things first...

#1 - We need to make sure you have a proper ride

#2 - You need to throw a good party, a good party isn't good unless there's at least 1 fight or possibly a shooting.

#3 - You need to go to the flea market in your Sunday's best.

#4 - Drinking on the weekdays is a must.

and finally

#5 - Date a chola nicknamed "shy girl" or "smiley" at least once in your life.
          1) You seen my caddy- the blue one, I posted it in a thread with you before
          2) That's easy, I have about 3 sets of friends that currently want to fight each other, I never invite them at the same time, but that can be changed.
          3) That one's gonna be hard. Too damn hot for all that.
          4) I drank quite a bit last night, you know I got that one covered.
          5) Never done that one, but my wife could pass for a chola if she dressed up right. Does roleplay count? Of can I substitute a chonga?

Comment

I think you're a good poster and I think most good posters probably agree with me. Just because they might be outnumbered by morons (and their many alts) shouldn't be any reason for you to leave.

Comment

mexican's are built for the long haul.

i feel you though, the idiocy and know it all-ness of these insects can get to you.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                mexican's are built for the long haul.

i feel you though, the idiocy and know it all-ness of these insects can get to you.
                You might have a point there but damn we are exciting to watch while we are here though....

Comment

Working...
                X