Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Matthysse? Will It Ever Happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Who said that?
    We all know who said it... the same people who said Demarco would KO him.
    On a side note though, I saw some people who doubted he'd fight Demarco.
    I don't remember who exactly because it was last year and I am not digging for old posts
    I guess a more accurate word would be some people

Comment

Broner will probably fight at 135 at least another calendar year. I'd like to see it. It has a slim chance of getting made. I just think that by the time AB gets to 140 Matthysse will have been forced to take fights at 147 just to eat. Not to mention Lucas is getting older now. That would be a fight that would take a minimum 2 yrs to make.

As for what might happen............Matthysse wouldn't run over Broner like you nut jobs are claiming. 50/50

Comment

Broner would be murdered, executed and raped by Matthysse, not even fair. I still see Gamboa beating Broner.

Comment

I see broner fighting Mathysse at the beginning of 2014 for sure. Itll be his Floyd vs Corrales moment and he will be on PPV from that point on. He will beat everyone in sight and they will use Donaire as his Pacquiao....

Comment

Broner is talented and all but I've always said 140 will be his stop. I'd like to se him fight the TOP guys and not careful career cherry picks hopefully.

Comment

GBP will never let Broner get near of Matthysse

Comment

Matthysse is probably my favorite fighter. I like Broner a lot too though. I think it's a 50/50 fight. Hard to call really.

If Matthysse is really aggressive I could see him winning on points.

Comment

ODLH wants to keep that fight as far from a reality as humanly possible.

Comment

here we go,lol

Comment

Never. Broner will have a protected career. We already saw it in the way he called out Guerrero and then was shook when Rob got in his face. Broner's handlers will not risk what they feel is a future cash cow.

Comment

Working...
                      X