Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Shane Mosley so highly rated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was entertaining and explosive. Beating Oscar twice (thought he lost the rematch) also does wonders for your reputation.

Took anabolics, EPO and God knows what else though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Damn, you must really dislike ginger then.
      The hell is your issue with Alverez??did he fuck your mom or something??all you do is b1tch and moan about him in every damn thread..he is 22 damn years old and if moving his comp up,calm the fuck down...i remember you praising Williams like he was a god and his resume was ****..yet you constantly **** on Manny and floyd whos resume ****s all over fighters like williams..hell williams aint got much better wins then canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        To his credit, that was past-prime Margarito. Prime Margarito was avoided by everyone and they momma, except Cintron ironically.

He's a bum.
        Agreed.

Prime Margarito with the plaster of Paris is a different animal. But it wasn't a prime Shane either ... prime Shane on every PED there is, is also a different animal.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          The hell is your issue with Alverez??did he fuck your mom or something??all you do is b1tch and moan about him in every damn thread..he is 22 damn years old and if moving his comp up,calm the fuck down...i remember you praising Williams like he was a god and his resume was ****..yet you constantly **** on Manny and floyd whos resume ****s all over fighters like williams..hell williams aint got much better wins then canelo
          Nope, but I'll **** yours though. I don't know if you noticed, but I don't talk bout peoples mothers.

Furthermore neither Floyd nor Pacman wanted none of the Punisher. I can post what the hell I want to brah. If you don't like it, ignore it.

Comment

He's Berto with a steel chin.
            Last edited by goblin213; 01-09-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Nope, but I'll **** yours though. I don't know if you noticed, but I don't talk bout peoples mothers.

Furthermore neither Floyd nor Pacman wanted none of the Punisher. I can post what the hell I want to brah. If you don't like it, ignore it.
              stop crying all the damn time,canelo is 22 and is coming along nicely...and williams never did **** to earn a fight with either..he lost to quintana then moved to 154 and didnt do **** after that..Canelos resume is better then williams

Comment

That's a good question. I guess he's a product of good timing. I always feel the need to defend a win over Collazo because he's a hell of a fighter in my book. He has a good track record against, what I call bully fighters, in May org a and ya boy. Its always a extra sentiment for guys who knock guys out I guess. I'll just chalk it up to excellent timing and gutsy performances.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                  Agreed.

Prime Margarito with the plaster of Paris is a different animal. But it wasn't a prime Shane either ... prime Shane on every PED there is, is also a different animal.
                  When did he use that, bro?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    stop crying all the damn time,canelo is 22 and is coming along nicely...and williams never did **** to earn a fight with either..he lost to quintana then moved to 154 and didnt do **** after that..Canelos resume is better then williams
                    When ginger fights someone young & from 154, then I'll retire my campaign, until then you either deal with it or ignore it. I won't even entertain your foolish notion of ginger having a better resume. Cause if you believe that, I know your stupid.

Comment

he broke margarito's chin back when margarito was still scary

Comment

Working...
                      X