No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce vs Nongqayi Early Fight Results From Mexicali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce vs Nongqayi Early Fight Results From Mexicali

Foro Promo Casa, Mexicali, Mexico - Super bantamweight contender Victor “Vikingo” Terrazas (30-2-1, 17 KOs) made his debut under the Zanfer Promotions banner, and stopped Eduardo Becerril (13-9-2, 4 KOs) in the fourth round. Becerril was overmatch, overpowered and also went down in the third. Terrazas is the number one ranked contender under the WBA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good Fight that African Dude looked like he was 70 but he can sure take a beating and could actually fight. Arce is a legend and one of my favorite all-time fighters. Whenever Arce fights ITS WAR!

Comment

Interesting how Arce was considered done and shot a few years ago and is now on this big win streak; specially with stoppages. A bit suspicious to me, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Rajon34 View Post
        Whenever Arce fights ITS WAR!
        Couldn't be any truer.

Comment

Arce has been one of the best action fighters of this era -- all props to him for reserecting his career that seemed to be on a steady downward spiral in recent years. which is actually very unusual in the sport....

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
            Interesting how Arce was considered done and shot a few years ago and is now on this big win streak; specially with stoppages. A bit suspicious to me, really.
            The still granite chinned Arce is cherry picking fights. He's fighting green fighters who were given titles like WV2(who didn't look good even against a mediocre, way too small and beyond his prime Ivan Hernandez) or fighters who are shot and lost their last 2 fights like this south African. As soon as Arce gets in with a good quality 122 lber he's outa there!

Comment

Working...
            X