No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman is a complete joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold Lederman is a complete joke

Yes I know he's always been one, but dude's card was garbage....and his reasons for giving Alexander practically every round (minus the pitty rounds he gave Kotelnik to even it out a tad) were a joke as well....

I'll eat crow even though Devon "won", I didn't think Kotelnik had a chance and dude got robbed bad.....not surprised since King was promoting this whole thing

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. But I'll admit, he really sucked at scoring Alexander-Kotelnik. He did his thing on the Cloud vs. Johnson though.

Comment

I wouldnt say anybody got ROBBED at all, but i agree.

I just said this in another thread but Lederman PREACHES clean effective punching every time he opens his mouth. Well landing harder shots at a MUCH higher percentage is the definition of clean effective punching.

Comment

Supprtoing his own. Dissapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
          I wouldnt say anybody got ROBBED at all, but i agree.

I just said this in another thread but Lederman PREACHES clean effective punching every time he opens his mouth. Well landing harder shots at a MUCH higher percentage is the definition of clean effective punching.
          I seems like in some fights he says he scored on clean effective punching, then in another he goes with the busier fighter.

Comment

I felt like Max wanted to call him out on it, but he kept it safe as usual........shame

Comment

Yeah, Harold was on something tonight.

Comment

His card during the Johnson-Cloud fight was in line except for one round. The round of where Cloud got cut which was the tenth, and that's why I had Johnson winning that fight as well 7-5.

Comment

I agreed with every round of his Cloud-Johnson card except the last round which I gave to Cloud.

His card on the Alexander-Kotelnik fight was clearly a joke though (just like the actual judges).

Bob Papa reminded me again why I like him. He's announcing the fight and can still score more accurately than the guy who just sits and stares at the fight between his brief 10 second wildman rants...

Comment

Lederman was drunk tonight....i always agree with his scorecard but not tonight....garbage

Comment

Working...
                    X