Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah vs Paulie Malignaggi - 140lbs @ MSG - Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
    That can't be right...cuz according to Khan and Roach...Khan is staying at JrWW to "Cleanout the division"

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27993

In that article...Roach said that Amir would move up to 147lbs to challenge Floyd...you mean to tell me that Paulie would chase Amir up to 147lbs knowing he wouldn't get a crack at a re-match? (Sounds like JMM / Pac)
    No i was on about Paulie he moving up to 147

Comment

fuck Zab Judah

Comment

zab would murk him.....

Comment

Enough with the King of NY...the public has shown that Cotto runs the city...and he's not even from there...I was in NY a few days before the fight (had to fly to Cali and missed it live...sucked) but everyone to include white, black and latinos were all fired up for the Cotto fight.

They can be Jr. Kings of NY

But back on topic...I got Paulie getting the UD. He's not only mentally tougher, but physically tougher than Zab. He may not have the speed he has, but I think he has enough to get past Zab who is about as overrated as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            An unfocused Zab would beat Paulie.

Paulie doesn't have enough pop to make Zab panic. Zab would easily beat him by UD.
            You would think the same when he fought Baldomir but he got rocked.

Comment

I like both fighteres alot...but i got zab winning this one.....

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                No i was on about Paulie he moving up to 147
                Where and When did Paulie give that stmt? That would be the dumbest move ever.....he is doesn't belong in the WW division. His speed is about the only thing that would keep him afloat...and that's just against the contenders and gatekeepers....against the Top 5 WWs....I would be worried for Paulie's career.

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
                  You would think the same when he fought Baldomir but he got rocked.

Baldomir isn't a feather fist man who likes to get hit in the face.

Paulie has speed, Zab can match it. Paulie can't hurt Zab. So, Zab won't get discouraged.

Zab wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    fuck Zab Judah
                    Quote from Zab Judah from a recent interview with Ronnie Nathaniels:

Ronnie: "So Zab, its great that your getting in the ring...what's your gameplan for that night?"

Zab: "F**K Jack Napier..." (walks away from interview)

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      Enough with the King of NY...the public has shown that Cotto runs the city...and he's not even from there...I was in NY a few days before the fight (had to fly to Cali and missed it live...sucked) but everyone to include white, black and latinos were all fired up for the Cotto fight.

They can be Jr. Kings of NY

But back on topic...I got Paulie getting the UD. He's not only mentally tougher, but physically tougher than Zab. He may not have the speed he has, but I think he has enough to get past Zab who is about as overrated as they come.
                      Hahahahahahaha! Very true.....

Comment

Working...
                      X