Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know, if AA vs JT is being shown in the FM Trent Arena??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know, if AA vs JT is being shown in the FM Trent Arena??

I am in Nottingham tonight for the Froch fight, but wanna know if i can see the other fight, anyone know?

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
    I am in Nottingham tonight for the Froch fight, but wanna know if i can see the other fight, anyone know?
    Ha, I thought this was my thread. Posted the same topic earlier.

I'm pretty sure they are. Should start about 10.00. I'm getting to the arena for a bout 9.30 getting a beer and sitting down for the fight. Have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
      Ha, I thought this was my thread. Posted the same topic earlier.

I'm pretty sure they are. Should start about 10.00. I'm getting to the arena for a bout 9.30 getting a beer and sitting down for the fight. Have a good time.
      Sorry Timba, didn't realise you had already posted, yeah you have a good'un i'm block 15 row b.

Comment

Sorry Timba, didn't realise you had already posted, yeah you have a good'un i'm block 15 row b.
        I'm in block 11, row L. Your seats are better than mine, but the view is great across the whole arena, so hopefully I won't have to rely on the big screen for the Froch fight.

Comment

I'm in block 11, row L. Your seats are better than mine, but the view is great across the whole arena, so hopefully I won't have to rely on the big screen for the Froch fight.
          Sweet mate, i take it you live in Nottingham, i'm in the Premier Inn right from the arena. Do you know it?

Comment

Sweet mate, i take it you live in Nottingham, i'm in the Premier Inn right from the arena. Do you know it?
            I transferred from Newcastle uni, to Nottingham uni this October. I live about a 10mins walk from the city centre, and 20 mins from the arena. Are you in the London Road premier inn?

Comment

I transferred from Newcastle uni, to Nottingham uni this October. I live about a 10mins walk from the city centre, and 20 mins from the arena. Are you in the London Road premier inn?
              Yeah mate thats the one, right by the arena.

Comment

Yeah mate thats the one, right by the arena.
                That's cool mate. At least you don't have to stumble home drunk through the mean streets of Shottingham haha. Might taxi home tonight though.

Who you got? I have Froch by KO, and Taylor by decision. I still think Dirrell will be winning on the scorecards if he does get KO'd though.

Comment

That's cool mate. At least you don't have to stumble home drunk through the mean streets of Shottingham haha. Might taxi home tonight though.

Who you got? I have Froch by KO, and Taylor by decision. I still think Dirrell will be winning on the scorecards if he does get KO'd though.
                  I got a tenner on Froch KO and AA by KO. **** odds though. Walked all over Nottingham today went to city ground and County's ground, then walked ****ing miles for KFC lol.

Comment

I got a tenner on Froch KO and AA by KO. **** odds though. Walked all over Nottingham today went to city ground and County's ground, then walked ****ing miles for KFC lol.
                    Haha. Should have went to the Nottingham vs Newcastle game and there are a few KFC's in the centre...but Nottingham is hard to navigate. My day has been ****. Had a house party last night and the place was trashed...been cleaning all afternoon. Managed to squeeze in Froch vs Pascal and Taylor though lol.

It's a shame when the best part of the undercard is tv coverage of a fight in another country. The recent Cleverly and Fury fights could have both been delayed to fight on this card. Maybe even Thaxton vs Murray. Oh well, go on Tom Glover.

Comment

Working...
                    X