No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Think I had a slight withdrawel, took a bunch of Valium and I feel great.

Not gonna drink for a few days.
    You better have a prescription for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      LOL you'd get the cops called on you in Dousman though, Rich white people town lol. I was like WTF when i first saw a ****ing Dousman reference, I've done drywall work on houses out there, nice houses doe.
      It was literally google maps, lololol.

I chose the location, and searched for a town.

It was like throwing a dart at a map.

Comment

• I think my first installment was decent. I'm not satisfied with my second one. There were good parts, but it was mostly junk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          It was literally google maps, lololol.

I chose the location, and searched for a town.

It was like throwing a dart at a map.
          I know son, just giving you a lesson on Dousman lol. I live near there kinda.

Comment

You better have a prescription for that!
            Yes sir I do!

I'm actually drinking now lol. Yolo.

Comment

Yes sir I do!

I'm actually drinking now lol. Yolo.
              I used to take the 10's but I got my doctor to put me on Xanax instead now, Valium kind of made me a little too reckless and an *******. Better buzz too but I have a bad doctor, I don't think most would prescribe it. I used to be on Klonopin kinda like the redneck stepchild of valium too lol.
              Last edited by Rudyo; 06-01-2015, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I used to take the 10's but I got my doctor to put me on Xanax instead now, Valium kind of made me a little too reckless and an *******. Better buzz too but I have a bad doctor, I don't think most would prescribe it. I used to be on Klonopin kinda like the redneck stepchild of valium too lol.
                Yeah Xanax is better especially the yellow XR's

I'm smoking an L and sipping Jack Daniels.

Comment

• I saw this and thought of Derranged.

Comment

Yeah Xanax is better especially the yellow XR's

I'm smoking an L and sipping Jack Daniels.
                    IR all the way LOL, I get the white bars (2mg). My doctor wanted to switch me to XR, but they take forever to work if I'm acting having a panic attack lol...

They're probably gonna start getting rid of IR to most soon though, cause people love tooting em.

Beer btw by L you talking those long skinny joiints? Cause here we use that term for smoking pcp/crack too.

6 days not smoking again, pretty proud. Don't wanna be a dick and smoke around my pregnant GF. I'm a modern dad
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 06-02-2015, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• I'm drunk as hell, and I'm really happy. I just met the most beautiful girl ever.She had Long blonde hair with green eyes,the prettiest face i've ever gazed upon, she had a small butterfly tattoo on her left hand between her thumb and index finger. She was insanely perfect I almost screwed it up after introducing myself, i was speechless but somehow I managed to blurt out a few words and make her laugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X