Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Fought Bigger or More Bums: Ali or Joe Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joe was another gayweather only had talent because he fought people without any either that or way past their prime fighters. Ali fought the best there was whenever he was offered a fight

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      ok then...im going to end this thread...

Ali Beated...

Sonny Liston
      Joe Frazier
      George Foreman (Only Man to Ever KO George Foreman)
      Ken Norton
      Jerry Quarry
      Ernie Terrell
      Henry Cooper
      Floyd Patterson
      Ernie Shavers
      George Chuvalo
      Oscar Bonavena
      Ron Lyle
      Bob Foster
      Leon Spinks

so **** you and your ****ty thread... and p.s. the only notable guys joe beat were

Mikkel Kessler
      Chris Eubank
      Roy Jones Jr
      Bernard Hopkins
      Jeff Lacy

so that answers your question...now go troll away somewhere else
      How the **** is Cooper a good win? Seriously please explain to me that. how beating a 185 pound guy, cheating in the fight, is a good win. Let alone who Cooper ever beat to make it a good win.

Leon Spinks? SPINKS HAD 6 PRO FIGHTS. How is that a good win? How is fighting a guy with 6 pro fights a good win? That match couldnt even get sanctioned today. Are you ****ing kidding me?

Bob Foster? the match before for Foster he weighed 175 lbs. 175 lbs. He blew up to 180 for his match with Ali. How is beating a guy 42 lbs less than you, in their first HW match a good win. So if Vitali Klitschko beat Paul Williams I suppose that would be a good win for Klitschko? Again, you must love PBF if you think Bob Foster is a good win, because that Marquez win is amazing.

That whole list is terrible, but those are the funniest ones.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
        joe was another gayweather only had talent because he fought people without any either that or way past their prime fighters. Ali fought the best there was whenever he was offered a fight
        wrong, why fight Chuck Wepner instead of rematching Foreman? One of many instances of cowardice.

Comment

Hey, Pack, you really like to talk out of your backside.

1. Floyd patterson was one hell of a fighter regardless of whether he weighed 190 pounds. Marciano also weighed a similar amount it does not make him a bad fighter. A Floyd Patterson would destroy the 'proper' heavyweights around today weighing over 250 pounds with no movement and very little power(the likes of Peter, Chambers, Mcline etc). Patterson has vicious power and technique.

2. Who the hell has told you Foreman wanted a rematch? he wanted no more of Ali he was humiliated in the first fight and his aura of invincibility shattered. Nor was it a fight the public wanted to see.

3.The likes of Bob Foster and Wepner were fights people wanted to see not neccesarily because of the quality of the opposition and every fighter has these sorts of fights.

4.Prove Liston was bought- go on- Have you actually seen the first fight? He could not handle the fastest heavyweight champion in history and your sorry ass can't accept that.

5. Archie Moore- you keep mentioning his name the only reason Ali fought him was because he was really young and relatively unknown at the time and needed to fight a big name to raise his profile even if Archie was really old.

6. You have the nerve to call Ali a coward? TELL ME ONE FIGHTER HE EVER DUCKED? NAME HIM. He was prepared to fight a young Larry Holmes when in the beginning stages of Parkinsons. Had the heart of a LION.

7. Please tell me the heavyweights or any great fighters you rate p4p above Ali and i will happily collect a bigger list of 'bums' that they fought.

Thank you and goodbye.

P.S. We all get the question spazo- we are just not prepared to answer a stupid question like that because we know you're using it as a cover to attack both fighters. Now go back to your virtual world where you are the heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by PACK View Post
            wrong, why fight Chuck Wepner instead of rematching Foreman? One of many instances of cowardice.
            when was there ever a rematch mentioned with foreman? Ali went onto bigger fights after that and continued to fight big names after that fight......shows cowardice to me

Comment

Working...
            X