Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Want Mayweather Next, Let's Make it Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpaw93 View Post
    Canelo was seen as a money maker thats why it was made. Canelo almost lost to trout, and had so many flaws in that fight, biggest were the stamina issues. If canelo could land floyd after that performance cuz of his name, than khan can land floyd after this performance.
    The fans were with Floyd-Canelo though, the fans seem to be against Floyd-khan. That's just how it feels.

Comment

khan has the fight in the bag via default

mark my words

accept it or **** off

Comment

Mayeeather beats khan easily and will get his first legitimate ko since hatton.

Comment

How many headlocks can you put a guy in without getting warned for it? I counted at least 15. Khan is bum. No way he deserves Mayweather.

Comment

Floyd would ko khan, he's a fragile bum.

Comment

Originally posted by mjgaz6 View Post
              How many headlocks can you put a guy in without getting warned for it? I counted at least 15. Khan is bum. No way he deserves Mayweather.
              The headlock is one of Floyds favorite moves

Comment

That's going to be one hell of a fight! Mayweather is of course the favorite against anyone at 147 but Khan has the speed and skills to make it a close fight. This fight has got to happen, just to see a great match up! I hope Floyd doesn't duck Khan for the 4th time, but the ducking pattern has been long-established now so inevitably it's the most likely scenario. Plus Floyd Sr already said Khan beats Floyd so that's probably the reason behind the ducking.

I think Floyd Jr would fight him but Floyd Sr has put the fear of god into him telling him that Khan would whup him (just like he did with Pac and the PED accusations, "how can this little guy go up all those divisions and still be KOing people" etc..) Floyd Sr has turned Khan into Floyd's boogieman, just like he did with Pac, so I think Floyd ends up ducking Khan again.

Comment

I was quite disappointed with Kahns performance. I always thought he would be the guy to beat mayweather but he really didn't look like that guy against Algerie

Comment

It doesn't matter how chinny khan is, floyd aint knocking nobody out.. that fight is a high speed chess match. .ok he didn't blow algieri out but it was a clear win..credit algieris improvement with the new trainer..khan is the only one that can touch Floyd in center ring..brook gets washed, garcia will only hope for one big left hook, thurman too slow.. khan has the speed and lenght to make it interesting

pacquiao had the speed but his little t rex arms couldn't touch floyd and he only unloaded on the ropes, khan will shoot combos in the middle of the ring

if not khan then GGG. .people screaming for a canelo rematch cant be serious, that fool got washed 12-0

Comment

Mayweather makes Khan his Bitch.

Khan did not do anything to warrant a Mayweather fight.

Floyd should Pick Kell

Khan would be a cherry pick for Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X