Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Pacquiao/Bradley2, SOBER...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think your delusinal , it would be a goodd fight but floyd wins a ud

2010 manny brutal stoppage

last night showed how great manny is even shot to **** he can still best the worlds best

Comment

Floyd wouldn't have to do that to beat Manny.....he could sit back and wait for Manny to over commit and counter him all night like Marquez did for their first three fights, and ultimately knocked him out in the 4th.

Manny did look pretty good. Watch Pac-Mosley in 2011 and tell me Manny isn't pretty much the same fighter. Sure, he's not the guy who battered Oscar, laid out Hatton, and beat up Cotto.....but I had noticed that by the time he fought Mosley. But he's looked pretty much the same since 2011. So has Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        I'm wondering if you did.

Pac did not look better this fight compared to the first one.

Are you sure you're not still drunk?

You can't be serious if you thought he looked better last night than 2 years ago
        Are you seriously trolling right now? He actually landed a bunch of shots in this fight, compared to the 1st fight.

The 1st fight he won more rounds, but didn't actually look great doing it. This fight he actually looked great doing it.

Why is NSB the only site that says Pac looked bad?

Go to any post fight video on youtube, and they're all saying how Pac was absolutely impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Pac won.... but really really good?

Not at all
          You guys are forgetting. Timmy was doing a Pernell whiteaker in there.A bad one at that, but still how can a punch land cleanly if all you opponent did was duck downwards? Try hitting someone hunching. Nothing to throw not even an uppercut.

Timmy was backing, dodging, evading, without throwing. He concentrating on his defense that he forgot to throw.

That said how can you punch someone cleanly when your opponent is clearly just want to do defense and hunching? No one will look good with an opponent like that. That said Pac still found ways to land his straight left his hooks, his barrage.

I say, that is skill at the highest level. That 10punch combo he did of the ropes was a thing of beauty. Those were lethal shots that should gotten Timmy out of there. PAC was landing bombs.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 04-13-2014, 11:46 AM.

Comment

"Just watched pacquiao - bradley II even more f#cked up that i was last night!"

floyd mayweather would toy with 2014 manny pacquiao.

it would have at least been a competitive fight 3-4 years ago. today he toys with him. manny gets too aggressive when he actually decides to fight. floyd would present him with a target and it wouldn't be there by the time manny was throwing his combinations and stepping forward.

easy UD.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Floyd wouldn't have to do that to beat Manny.....he could sit back and wait for Manny to over commit and counter him all night like Marquez did for their first three fights, and ultimately knocked him out in the 4th.

Manny did look pretty good. Watch Pac-Mosley in 2011 and tell me Manny isn't pretty much the same fighter. Sure, he's not the guy who battered Oscar, laid out Hatton, and beat up Cotto.....but I had noticed that by the time he fought Mosley. But he's looked pretty much the same since 2011. So has Floyd.
              Bradley lost every round trying to do that. Also, JMM countered with combinations WHILE taking hard shots himself.

Don't act like JMM had a walk in the park with Manny, and just sat back, read a book, and pot shotted Manny.

Like I said before. Morales 1 is how you beat Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                Are you seriously trolling right now? He actually landed a bunch of shots in this fight, compared to the 1st fight.

The 1st fight he won more rounds, but didn't actually look great doing it. This fight he actually looked great doing it.

Why is NSB the only site that says Pac looked bad?

Go to any post fight video on youtube, and they're all saying how Pac was absolutely impressive.
                I always go to BadLeftHook to get more accurate views on fights. The consensus there is that he looked great - not prime Manny, but damned good.

I'd favor Floyd nowadays. In 2009 things would have been different.
                Last edited by samouraļ; 04-13-2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

What I think your failing to realize OP is that a 2009 Pacquiao would have made this "prime" version of Bradley look like an amature. Where as the 2014 Pacquiao who has lost a step, or two, made Tim Bradley look like the "P4P#3 fighter that he is." Whether Bradley is a P4P best, is irrelevant, if you get my point.

Comment

I figured it out. People that say he didn't look good, watched it on a stream. LMAO. And don't lie and tell me you saw that on HD. You ain't gotta lie, Craig!

NSB is a bunch of hoes sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      Yeah, because we all know Floyd doesn't measure his opponents on the way in or set up anything when he's on the ropes. Oh, and Bradley and Floyd are the exact same person. The mega fight did happened.
                      Your gif is an example of why this would not be an easy fight for Floyd. You can't be satisfied with dodging two punches and landing a glancing blow vs Manny. You need to throw punches in bunches in order to win against the volume of punches that Manny is going to throw and land.

Floyd doesn't want to throw a lot. He wants to dodge, land a pot shot here and there, and eek rounds out that way. That's not working vs. Manny - you have to exchange.

Comment

Working...
                      X