do you think Haye verses vitali will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think Haye verses vitali will happen

yes or no...

It all depends on if Vitali takes the fight.. Haye has been chasing him for over a year now, he even beat Chisora to secure the fight, as Vitali requested. But I think that KO of Chisora might have worked against Haye in a way, because it probably made Vitali and his team even more hesitant to take the fight due to Vitali being unable to KO Chisora in the same fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      It all depends on if Vitali takes the fight.. Haye has been chasing him for over a year now, he even beat Chisora to secure the fight, as Vitali requested. But I think that KO of Chisora might have worked against Haye in a way, because it probably made Vitali and his team even more hesitant to take the fight due to Vitali being unable to KO Chisora in the same fashion.
      I thinkonce Boente confirms with Vitali that it will be vitali's last fight he will try to make it happen, if vitali is planning on fighting on for a few more boente will probably block it, but if its defo the big guys last outing than Boente will prob offer haye a fight (and tbh I don't think boente would be too unhappy if haye pulled off the win)

Comment

Maybe.

Vitali will tell us on Dec 17 whether he'll retire or not. But he may have a WBC mandatory to fight.

Source close to the Klitschkos says Vitali plans to either 1) retire now, or 2) have ONE more fight then retire.

Comment

I think it will, yes.

IMO Vitali is too great of a Champion to retire without facing Haye.

Comment

nah i dont think so. if vitali does have another fight then it has got to be haye. but i dont think he will. and to be honest, haye fcuked about fighting fraudly and ruiz. he could have already had the fight had he wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Maybe.

Vitali will tell us on Dec 17 whether he'll retire or not. But he may have a WBC mandatory to fight.

Source close to the Klitschkos says Vitali plans to either 1) retire now, or 2) have ONE more fight then retire.
              Haye and Vitali have Sulaiman in their pockets. There won't be a mandatory, unless Vitali opts to fight him instead of Haye.

Comment

No. Vitali's old and it's showing, he won't want to risk losing to Haye when his brother's already beaten him anyway. Though I'd love to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  I think it will, yes.

IMO Vitali is too great of a Champion to retire without facing Haye.
                  Why do you believe Haye is so special?

What is his best win? Mormeck? Age 39 Audrey?

Comment

I would like to see it but would be surprised if Vitali wanted it. Bad match up for him at this stage of his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X