Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye rules out WBC fight against Vitali Klitschko in Ukraine on safety grounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Vitali already has a lot of money. He doesn't need any more.

And it would be ethically wrong for Vitali to go along with Haye's con game, and take advantage of the poor British fans who long for a HW champion.

Let's not forget what happened in Haye's fight with Wladimir.
    What happened? Wlad outboxed him and Haye nailed him with some shots and Wlad proved to have a good chin.....I'm not sure what your getting at here. The fight with Wlad was no utter dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
      What happened? Wlad outboxed him and Haye nailed him with some shots and Wlad proved to have a good chin.....I'm not sure what your getting at here. The fight with Wlad was no utter dominance.
      Wlad won all of his rounds with narrow margins. People seem to blur the distinction between the disappointment they got from Haye's boring perfomance, and the actual way Wlad won those rounds. They both were scared of eachother, and Wlad outboxed him using the jab to win. Wlad did not dominate.

On the issue of Ukraine, I agree. Haye haters will obviously try twist it to say Haye is running, but they are only embarassing themselves really. Ukraine is a dangerous place, even when the football was on. Haye saying he's willing to fight in Germany should be enough to disprove that theory of him running. Haye knows hes not going to get a strong reception in Germany when he fights next.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Vitali already has a lot of money. He doesn't need any more.

And it would be ethically wrong for Vitali to go along with Haye's con game, and take advantage of the poor British fans who long for a HW champion.

Let's not forget what happened in Haye's fight with Wladimir.
        Exactly. We need that fight like we need a hole in the head. Haye is conning the English Fans

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Wlad won all of his rounds with narrow margins. People seem to blur the distinction between the disappointment they got from Haye's boring perfomance, and the actual way Wlad won those rounds. They both were scared of eachother, and Wlad outboxed him using the jab to win. Wlad did not dominate.
          Just because he didn't dominate him and outjabbed him, it automatically means all rounds were close? LOL

On the issue of Ukraine, I agree. Haye haters will obviously try twist it to say Haye is running, but they are only embarassing themselves really. Ukraine is a dangerous place, even when the football was on.
          Have you ever been in Ukraine, punk?

Comment

On the issue of Ukraine, I agree. Haye haters will obviously try twist it to say Haye is running, but they are only embarassing themselves really. Ukraine is a dangerous place, even when the football was on. Haye saying he's willing to fight in Germany should be enough to disprove that theory of him running. Haye knows hes not going to get a strong reception in Germany when he fights next.
            that moron sol campbell made the same claims prior to uefa 2012 yet not a single violent incident against a non white person occurred in ukraine during the compitition.

Comment

Can the Mods lock this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                Wlad jabbed him to a boring decision???
                Haye was boring - he was afraid to engage and just ran.

And he's afraid to fight in Ukraine, even though Ismayl Sillakh grew up there and boxers like Ross Puritty were not afraid.

DavidHaye is chicken-hearted.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Can the Mods lock this thread?
                  This thread is fine for now.

Wlad & Haye are both to blame for putting on such a boring display when they fought. I cannot wait to see the back of all 3 of 'em.

Comment

I have absolutely no problem with Haye's not wanting to fight in Klitschko's backyard, but enough with this 'Whole Ukraine's racist and dangerous' shіt, please! It's a goddamn lie created out of nowhere by BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
                      Just because he didn't dominate him and outjabbed him, it automatically means all rounds were close? LOL

Have you ever been in Ukraine, punk?
                      Dude.. it Haye fanboy logic
                      "Wlad won every round but didnt dominate".... I thought winning EVERY round makes it a dominating performance.... these are the same guys who say "with a healthy toe, Haye wins"

its a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X