Tulong Mga Pare...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Tulong Mga Pare...

...for those who live near or around Quezon Avenue

what are some of the better hotels around there?

damn mak, are you going on a vacation again? How much vacation time you accrue every year?

sarap naman...

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
      damn mak, are you going on a vacation again? How much vacation time you accrue every year?

sarap naman...

3 weeks per year

i'm tryin to find a good hotel along Quezon Ave...one that has 2 bedroom suites...my travel agent is a lagging **** and doesn't get back til the 3rd...i leave the 6th so i might as well book my own ****

Comment

try http://www.agoda.com/, you will also get good deals from that site.

Comment

puta mak wag mo kakalimutan pumunta dyan sa Heartbeat ha. tapos mo sa Heartbeat baba ka dun sa Wilderness.

Aberdeen Court ang alam ko ata dyan na hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmack View Post
            try http://www.agoda.com/, you will also get good deals from that site.

salamat pre

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
            puta mak wag mo kakalimutan pumunta dyan sa Heartbeat ha. tapos mo sa Heartbeat baba ka dun sa Wilderness.

Aberdeen Court ang alam ko ata dyan na hotel.

heartbeat

sayang sarado pa mistik...spot namen yun...pero alam ko yung wilderness...GREAT massages

yung Aberdeen diba Great Eastern Hotel na ang tawag dun? magpabook kmi jan
            Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 12-30-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Onga pre, dun nalang sa Great Eastern Hotel, kasi pagbaba mo may mga nakahain nang putahe mamimili ka nalang hehehe.

IO di kaya sa Hotel Rembrandt ok din dun.

Kelan kaba dadating dito sa Maynila?

Pre, sabi ng source ko yung target mo sa ABS, ala out of the country daw!

Comment

If you're not too finicky, Great Eastern is what you want.
                There are a few other places to stay in the area, but they're brown ooze.
                A nice thing about GE is it's within easy walking distance of decent eats.
                Just two short blocks away theres Napa/Five Spices, and a bunch of grill
                joints on the way... heck, GE's right next to a MickeyD's if all you want is
                a quick bite. A drugstore, bookstore, department store and three grocers
                within spitting distance, and a pedestrian overpass gets you a cab going
                in either direction along Quezon Avenue.

The curb almost directly in front of GE, is a wee-hours station for street
                whores: regard with extra caution.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
                  Onga pre, dun nalang sa Great Eastern Hotel, kasi pagbaba mo may mga nakahain nang putahe mamimili ka nalang hehehe.

IO di kaya sa Hotel Rembrandt ok din dun.

Kelan kaba dadating dito sa Maynila?

Pre, sabi ng source ko yung target mo sa ABS, ala out of the country daw!

sa 11 nasa manila na kami...sayang out of the country...makes me wanna cancel the whole trip now

Originally posted by horge View Post
                  If you're not too finicky, Great Eastern is what you want.
                  There are a few other places to stay in the area, but they're brown ooze.
                  A nice thing about GE is it's within easy walking distance of decent eats.
                  Just two short blocks away theres Napa/Five Spices, and a bunch of grill
                  joints on the way... heck, GE's right next to a MickeyD's if all you want is
                  a quick bite. A drugstore, bookstore, department store and three grocers
                  within spitting distance, and a pedestrian overpass gets you a cab going
                  in either direction along Quezon Avenue.

The curb almost directly in front of GE, is a wee-hours station for street
                  whores: regard with extra caution.

Cheers.

tama pre...nagstay na kmi dun one time...there are indeed many places to eat nearby...i think there's also a max's across the street if im not mistaken...as for that midnight curb, i wouldnt touch that **** with a 10 foot pole

Comment

Working...
                  X