No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Being a Champion Outside of the Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Being a Champion Outside of the Ring

Oxnard, CA/New York, NY - On Saturday, October 1st, the #1 middleweight in the world, and top three pound-for-pound fighter, Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez (47-2-2, 26KO's) puts his WBC Middleweight Diamond belt and Ring Championship on the line against European Champion, "Dazzling" Darren Barker (23-0, 14KO's), at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ. The show, entitled "Noche de 'Maravilla': Martinez vs. Barker", is being presented by DiBella Entertainment in association with Matchroom Sport, and Caesars Atlantic City, and is sponsored by Corona. The show will be aired live on HBO's World Championship Boxing®, beginning at 10:00 PM ET/7:00 PM PT.

[Click Here To Read More]

You want me to believe that quote is from a 13 yr old? Sounds more like a quote from Jose Sulaiman

Comment

Nice to see someone in his position help someone out that is in need.

Comment

Originally posted by DTanc View Post
        You want me to believe that quote is from a 13 yr old? Sounds more like a quote from Jose Sulaiman
        This is not the first Sergio does this kind of stuff, he went to Mexico City in support of anti-bullying before. Go to youtube and there is a video of him visiting a kid who was in bed very ill, and sergio is whispering in his ear. Don't talk just to talk.

Comment

Fight a super middleweight.

Comment

It's great to know there are still great people around just like Martinez.

Comment

Damn Sergio way to go, but sounds like this kid is going to be a stalker for life, wait till she grows up. I thought she had some mental disease or some cancer or something?

She was bullied? Really? NEWS FLASH: EVERYONE GOT BULLIED AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIFE, ITS CALLED LIFE.

Unless she has some disease or illness I dont know then im sorry, but she was bullied? SMH

Comment

hope sergio fights a meaningful fight soon..whether it be macklin sturm chavez ward bute froch..somebody

Comment

sergio

he needs to fight chavez then macklin....or fight floyd @154 for pound 4 pound best

Comment

Sergio wants bums after Williams. He knows his lucky punch is not enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X