Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welterweight ring rankings may 2009, must read

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Pacman, but here is the thing......he didnt fight Mosley after he shattered Margarito. He didnt want any part of the margarito that stopped Cotto. Didnt fight the Cotto that beat Mosley( I know Pac wasnt at welter then). But, these guys are coming off unimpressive performances. That is why is why he is being criticized. Clottey??? Pac would beat him 10/10. Clottey doesnt throw enough to hurt Pac seriously or even be competitive. I love Pac and I applaud his acheivements, but I completely understand the criticism. Personally, I give Mosley a chance, but this fight for him is UNDESERVED!!! Period.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Ring Magazine Welterweight Rankings may 2009
      1. Shane Mosley
      2. Miguel Cotto
      3. Antonio Margarito
      4. Joshua Clottey
      5. Manny Pacqiao

__________________________________________________ ______

in two years pac will have defeated all of the 4 above him 2 years ago, time for you haters to show the sport of boxing some respect
      Now did he fight these guys when they were at this rank? No and that is why he gets flack. The only person he fought that was true to this ranking was clottey. Stop trying to rewrite history. I was there.

Comment

People would accuse him of ducking those guys had he not fought them. When he beats them they turn into cherrypicks.

Comment

Floyd should've had wins over them years before Pac
          And he wonders why Manny gets all the credit.

Comment

Haters wont show respect. Pac defeated and destroyed top welterweights and haters keep looking for excuses. They just cant admit Pac is damn good. Not hard to see it. He fought the best in his division and haters still criticize him. Its called jealousy though.

Comment

Ring Magazine Welterweight Rankings may 2009
              1. Shane Mosley
              2. Miguel Cotto
              3. Antonio Margarito
              4. Joshua Clottey
              5. Manny Pacqiao

__________________________________________________ ______

in two years pac will have defeated all of the 4 above him 2 years ago, time for you haters to show the sport of boxing some respect
              I didnt know that Pac defeated Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                I didnt know that Pac defeated Mosley
                read the post

"In two years"

once it hits may, it will have been 2 years and pac fights shane on the 7th, so yes in 2 years pac will have done it

Comment

If

He fights Ortiz then he clear it out all tho it was his first fight we all know Ortiz is a WW DAMN NEAR JMW so yeah that would be nice

Comment

read the post

"In two years"

once it hits may, it will have been 2 years and pac fights shane on the 7th, so yes in 2 years pac will have done it
                    But, do you not agree that a lot can happen in 2 years?

Like Mosley getting straight dominated and only having won ONE fight at WW in the 3 years? And, then go on to look like straight garbage in his last fight.

Or Marg getting obliterated, suspended for a whole year. And not rank in any division at all?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      But, do you not agree that a lot can happen in 2 years?

Like Mosley getting straight dominated and only having won ONE fight at WW in the 3 years? And, then go on to look like straight garbage in his last fight.

Or Marg getting obliterated, suspended for a whole year. And not rank in any division at all?
                      A lot of things happen in 2 years when you actually fight each other.....no ducking allowed.

Comment

Working...
                      X