No announcement yet.

Legendary Juan Manuel Marquez aka The Greatest Mexican fighter of all times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Juan Manuel Marquez aka The Greatest Mexican fighter of all times

Make history by becoming the first Mexican fighter to win titles in 4 division, then beat the winner of Bradley/Khan then booom, he officially becomes the greatest Mexican to ever lace em up..

Take it up a notch and if he beats PAcman in a trilogy, he goes down as the Greatest of all times. Even greater than Robinson and Duran..

too old for that wet dream now.

Pacman puts him to sleep.

Comment

How many hours have you been following boxing? 6?

Comment

i think chavez is the mexican kingpin

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoDinamita View Post
          Make history by becoming the first Mexican fighter to win titles in 4 division, then beat the winner of Bradley/Khan then booom, he officially becomes the greatest Mexican to ever lace em up..

Take it up a notch and if he beats PAcman in a trilogy, he goes down as the Greatest of all times. Even greater than Robinson and Duran..
          lol gotta respect your enthusiasm. I dont want to dampen your enthusiasm so i will leave it there.

Comment

Chavez Sr>>>> Morales>>>>Barrera>>>>....... Marquez..... not even close....

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
              How many hours have you been following boxing? 6?
              I probably was a hardcore boxing fan when you were swimming inside your daddy's balls or sucking on your mommy's *******. lol jus messin with ya..

I'm from IvyLeagueBoxing..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoDinamita View Post

he wont even be greater then Chavez left nut even if he beats Pac and gets a forth belt

Comment

Tell me this. What makes Ruben Olivares greater than Marquez?

Comment

It's a good thing that Salvador Sanchez and Ricardo Lopez were both Irish, or they may have ranked higher than Marquez on the list of Mexican greats too.

Comment

Working...
                    X