Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone justify in this thread how margarito will be weight drained at 150

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is this an issue again??? ariza, amir khan and jeff mayweather came out and said it and everyone jumped on it. so there was one, one, mayweather who said something that wasnt hateful at all. the other guys were in the pac camp but yet ppl on this site choose to pay attention to the one mayweather that said something. its amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      why is this an issue again??? ariza, amir khan and jeff mayweather came out and said it and everyone jumped on it. so there was one, one, mayweather who said something that wasnt hateful at all. the other guys were in the pac camp but yet ppl on this site choose to pay attention to the one mayweather that said something. its amazing.
      please provide a link to where amir and ariza said margo will be weightdrained.......please!

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
        a guy who has fought at 147 in 7 of his last 8 fights

did he kill himself at the pwill fight where he weighed 145?
        Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
        but but isn't weight drain defined as a boxer shredding additional pound not gaining them? Margo fought people at 147 so how come a jump to 151 called "Weight drain"?
        This is a different type of weight drained not even mathematics can figure out this type of weight draining. Only Jeff Mayweather knows the answer to it.

Comment

no excuses this time.

his head will be in the right place,no scandal to distract him.

this weight he should be comfortable at,hes not guna go up and be a middleweight is he!

best camp of his life and all that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            What's worse is when you justify something that's not even worth the fight. Call it what you like if jumping from 147->151 is weight drain, but what do you call a jump from 135->146?

Your opinion is appreciated, just talking straight from your ass isn't.

Comment

Blaze just owned lol.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                please provide a link to where amir and ariza said margo will be weightdrained.......please!
                http://www.blogtalkradio.com/leave-i...rk-munoz-thats ariza talking

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=32629- and thats khan saying the exact same thing about him peaking physically too early.

What's worse is when you justify something that's not even worth the fight. Call it what you like if jumping from 147->151 is weight drain, but what do you call a jump from 135->146?

dude, i never said he would be drained. i think the catchweight was aimed to take away the one advatage margs would have in size, but i never said he would be drained. if u find one thread of me saying margs will be weight drained ill give u all my points. the fact is ppl from both sides have said that margs might be drained on fight night because of his over training. i provided the links, if u dont wanna see them thats on u.

Comment

hmmm, 135->146 I call that KFC diet, get on the KFC everyday then drink your own piss and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
                    a guy who has fought at 147 in 7 of his last 8 fights

did he kill himself at the pwill fight where he weighed 145?
                    For me its not even the point. The point is if ALL other fighters fight at 154 then Pac should not be able to make up rules as he goes just like the *******s say about Floyd and his drug testing.

What makes it worse is how we get "all these weight division championships" shoved down our throats when he is not winning like the past champions in the weight divisions.

Comment

but but isn't weight drain defined as a boxer shredding additional pound not gaining them? Margo fought people at 147 so how come a jump to 151 called "Weight drain"?
                      As you age it gets harder to maintain your "ideal" weight. It's only natural as you get older that you gain weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X