Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 year old floyd would beat singusarat and torrecampo on the same night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its over now, move on..............

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
      cut the excuses man...
      Are you kidding me? That isn't valid? You don't think at 20 years old Mayweather was the far more experienced and seasoned fighter based on his background? You're crazy

ya'll have an excuse for all 3 of mannys loses and both of his draws..in ya'lls eye hes undefeated
      Stop lumping everyone together I never once said any excuses about Morales.

My point was simple - Pac has improved a great deal since then and it should be pretty damn obvious that if you have a great amateur background, fight in the olympics, you're going to be the more seasoned fighter compared to a guy with little amateur background and turned pro at 16. Basic common sense larry.
      Last edited by ИATAS; 08-06-2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        Floyd takes all of them on the same night with one hand tied behind his back. Here's why, Floyd has been a beast his whole career. Wheras Pacquiao only became great when he started taking those "Special blends".
        floyd had senior and roger training him since he was a kid. pacquiao only met roach here in the US.
        Last edited by Dandruff Face; 08-06-2010, 03:59 PM.

Comment

all i hear is excuses

he's kod 2 times early-oh he owas weight drained

morales beats him-oh they took blood and he couldnt use his clitoris gloves

draw with jmm-oh the judge scored it wrong...

Comment

Word.

Comment

That's actually factual.

Besides larry, it's obvious pac has improved as a fighter tremendously since those two losses at 110 & 112 pounds.

Comment

torrecampo is wanted for murder and has been on the run for years.

Comment

I call bull****. 20 year old Mayweather was fighting at 130. If he drained himself down to 112 to fight Singsurat and Torrecompo he'd be a shell of himself...like pac was

Comment

all i hear is excuses

he's kod 2 times early-oh he owas weight drained

morales beats him-oh they took blood and he couldnt use his clitoris gloves

C'mon Larry, its obvious he was drained to ****. He goes from KO loss @ 112 to knocking fools out left and right at 122.

Comment

does it even really matter though? It's like saying Carl Froch would have beat the **** out of Clinton Mitchell (who beat bernard hopkins in his first fight). Clearly hopkins wasn't an elite fighter yet. Early losses mean ****

Comment

Working...
                      X