No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be sending a message to Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    dude i agree....Im saying Manny is gonna try to send a message. Clottey is there till the end. If Manny KOs him...Thats a message!
    If Manny loses then what is the message?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      dude i agree....Im saying Manny is gonna try to send a message. Clottey is there till the end. If Manny KOs him...Thats a message!
      i doubt he will though... ok here how its gonna go.

Pac beats Clottey in a decision. Since he doesnt KO him it makes him look civilian even tho Pac is still a beast...people expect him to KO people and the casual fan will think somethings up if he doesnt.

Mayweather will skate to a UD against Mosley(i hope im wrong) but its what he does....he will put on a clinic and get everyone to jump back on the bandwagon.

so in the end Mayweather will come out looking like the better fighter.

and on top of that and if the rumors are true that Pac wants to retire after this.......well Pac will be doing just the opposite of making a statement and give Boy Floyd even more reason to talk **** and he can start claiming ducking.

just my two cents.

everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Comment

i actually agree with Teddy Atlas's assessment of the fight.

i think Pac will go down because he has been fighting cavemen lately...loose guards and wide punches.

So Pac will come in hot and get caught at least once and go down.

but he stays so busy and Clottey is a sporadic puncher so Pac will win every round.

much like the Marquez fight.

all in all Manny will come out of this fight looking less incredible.

he is still a great fighter but some of his aura will be gone

Comment

He already sent a big message when he brutalized Miguel Cotto for 12 rounds, I doubt he can top that since Cotto is a better fight then Clottey(sending a message) but he should be able to easily out-work Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingHistory View Post
            If Manny loses then what is the message?
            He won't tho..

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              i doubt he will though... ok here how its gonna go.

Pac beats Clottey in a decision. Since he doesnt KO him it makes him look civilian even tho Pac is still a beast...people expect him to KO people and the casual fan will think somethings up if he doesnt.

Mayweather will skate to a UD against Mosley(i hope im wrong) but its what he does....he will put on a clinic and get everyone to jump back on the bandwagon.

so in the end Mayweather will come out looking like the better fighter.

and on top of that and if the rumors are true that Pac wants to retire after this.......well Pac will be doing just the opposite of making a statement and give Boy Floyd even more reason to talk **** and he can start claiming ducking

just my two cents.

everyone is entitled to an opinion.
              i hope that end part isnt gonna happen. I can see the rest but im trying not to envision the last part. heehhe

Comment

if pac wants to send a message he should intentionally get knocked down or look like **** on purpose so floyd will want to actually fight him. destroying people floyd has fought and ducked like cotto has gotten the mayweathers shook.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  if pac wants to send a message he should intentionally get knocked down or look like **** on purpose so floyd will want to actually fight him. destroying people floyd has fought and ducked like cotto has gotten the mayweathers shook.
                  Your a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by FlightSchool View Post
                    Your a dumbass
                    i think that was established a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      i actually agree with Teddy Atlas's assessment of the fight.

i think Pac will go down because he has been fighting cavemen lately...loose guards and wide punches.

So Pac will come in hot and get caught at least once and go down.

but he stays so busy and Clottey is a sporadic puncher so Pac will win every round.

much like the Marquez fight.

all in all Manny will come out of this fight looking less incredible.

he is still a great fighter but some of his aura will be gone
                      so atlas is picking clottey?

damn, now clottey is doomed for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X