Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan wins agains Barrera Who will be next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Khan wins agains Barrera Who will be next?

yous think this is a lapse in concentration from frank warren or will he start looking at the bigger fights?

I'd say Valero but he won't do that. I think a Katsidis fight seems more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by KEV-WEED View Post
      yous think this is a lapse in concentration from frank warren or will he start looking at the bigger fights?
      I want to see him rematch against Prescott...

Comment

If Kahn puts in a good showing with Barrera I see now reason why they won't try to secure Nate Cambell. Although it's a big if, and plus, when Kahn steps up to that level he is going to have to stay there with the likes of Diaz, Marquez and the other bangers at lighweight. Plus, he hasn't avenged his loss to Prescott yet

Comment

Probably Erik Morales.

No, I dont know but I would love to see him fight Katsidis.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
            Probably Erik Morales.

No, I dont know but I would love to see him fight Katsidis.
            Katsidis would hurt him.

Comment

Probably Campbell, Barrera is ranked number 1 by the WBO right now, I wouldn't be surprised if Khan gets a good ranking and you can be sure the hype for Khan will be back on track which means it'll probably be a big money fight for Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                I'd say Valero but he won't do that. I think a Katsidis fight seems more likely.
                Lmao, are you serious?

One of the biggest punchers in boxing against one of the weakest chins in boxing!

Comment

Working...
                X