No announcement yet.

Poll: Who will FMJ be fighting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Who will FMJ be fighting?

My wild guess is he'll be fighting Tim Bradley, a step aside for top rank which will lead to a step aside for Golden Boy for Mares, allowing a Donaire-Mares fight.

I suspect this is happening as Arum recently seemed optimistic for a super-bantam weight showdown.

I dont think Bradley deserves a Mayweather fight, however if it means seeing Donaire-Mares, I wouldnt mind seeing it.

I was kind of getting excited for Guerroro though, I really think that fight would show more of Mayweather's skills.

What are your thoughts?

Bradley
    Canelo
    Guerrero
    Marquez
    Bradley
    11.32%
    Guerrero
    79.25%
    Marquez
    5.66%
    Alvarez
    3.77%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by re-run; 01-23-2013, 12:42 AM. Reason: modified post

Its obviously Guerrero no way in hell he fights Bradley. Marquez is more likely to fight Pac again though I wish he would go out fighting Rios.

Floyd will then fight Canelo after Ginger finds another junior welterweight or welterweight to pick on even though he's ready had 10 tuneups in a row without fighting a legit 154lber.

Comment

I'd give like a 70% chance that it's Guerrero....a 25% chance it's Bradley....and a 5% chance it's Canelo.

Guerrero seems logical and legit, he's a top ranked Welterweight. It makes sense.

Bradley also makes sense, though his resume at 147 is ehhh, he has a solid resume of other wins and is clearly a top fighter around Floyd's weight.

I'd be good with both of those.

Canelo, I doubt it happens in May, more likely to happen in September or May of next year instead. I think Floyd's waiting for Canelo to actually get a good win or two first.

Comment

I think more likely it will be Guerrero in April and Canelo in Sept. It just doesn't make sense to fight Bradley.

Comment

from my knowldge

bradley - is toprank
          marquez - no intrest
          alvarez - intrest but no signature win yet
          guerrero - the biggest beast in the 147 division so he the easiest one to sell.

Comment

Canelo - Super Middleweight
            Bradley - Junior Welterweight
            Marquez - Lightweight
            Guerrero -Super featherweight

he's fighting the superfeatherweight

Comment

Guerrero and I cant wait!!! War Mayweather!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Canelo - Super Middleweight
                Bradley - Junior Welterweight
                Marquez - Lightweight
                Guerrero -Super featherweight

he's fighting the superfeatherweight
                Didn't you just say yesterday that Guerrero was the most deserving of a Mayweather fight at welterweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  Didn't you just say yesterday that Guerrero was the most deserving of a Mayweather fight at welterweight?
                  Yesterday he was telling the truth today hes just hating.

Comment

A world champion

Comment

Working...
                    X