Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    Whats more impressive?

A Mercedes with 22s, a platinum chain thats hangs to the ball sack

or single father taking care of his kids?...just the truth not the popular answer.
    I'm a grown man with children. You know my answer....the GL Class is off the heezy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
      Black dude, can you prove that a set with n elements has n(n-1)/2 subsets containing exactly two elements whenever n is an integer greater than or equal to 2?
      n x n-1 = C
      C-n+n/1 = U
      Nˆ2+C/N1 = N
      1Nˆ2C/2N1 = T

Feel free to critique my working out.

Comment

• Ain't someone of your skin tone more obliged to say, 'no comment', to most of these questions? Unless you have your lawyer present, of course.

Please don't sue me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Ain't someone of your skin tone more obliged to say, 'no comment', to most of these questions? Unless you have your lawyer present, of course.

Please don't sue me.
          Depends on how serious the questions axe'd are.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Depends on how serious the questions axe'd are.
            blending in, I see

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
              Nope. Not even a little bit.
              Let a dark brown guy help you out with this.

There are n ways to put the first element in the subset so there are n-1 elements left in the set which we can put as a second element in the subset. But we double count so there are exactly n(n-1)/2 subsets with 2 elements.

Get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                Let a dark brown guy help you out with this.

There are n ways to put the first element in the subset so there are n-1 elements left in the set which we can put as a second element in the subset. But we double count so there are exactly n(n-1)/2 subsets with 2 elements.

Get it?
                lol. Nope. I got rid of math as soon as they would allow it here in Ontario.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                  lol. Nope. I got rid of math as soon as they would allow it here in Ontario.
                  LOL

My take is that when letters are used to represent numbers, people from all strata got discoutaged and start asking, "what am I gonna use this for?".

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    LOL

My take is that when letters are used to represent numbers, people from all strata got discoutaged and start asking, "what am I gonna use this for?".
                    I think you're absolutely right! It's funny because up until high school I was good...competent at basic math. Then as you mentioned, they start talking letters and i was like "wtf this ain't math".

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      West Coast Rap or East Coast Rap ?
                      you haven't answered my question.

Comment

Working...
                      X