Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is JMM still using the same strength coach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is JMM still using the same strength coach?

Is Marquez still using that shady strength coach from the 3rd Pac fight? Am I the only one who finds this dude suspicious?

yeah? he did a great job for marquez' last camp but i havent heard anything about him so far this camp..

Comment

Originally posted by jonesgotti
      Just because he was linked to a federal investigation doesnt mean hes dirty. LMAO. hehehehehe
      I thought he was convicted? I think this mother****er gave HBO a fake name too at first in the 24-7. Marquez should hire someone else to be his strength trainer because this guy is shady as hell.

Comment

He is just like Alex Ariza. Ariza is linked to steroid use yet u motha fawkas aren't crying about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          He is just like Alex Ariza. Ariza is linked to steroid use yet u motha fawkas aren't crying about that.
          Are you referring to me? I just find it funny that Mayweather and Marquez fans accuse Manny of using because of suspicious circumstances surrounding his strength trainer and performance and ignore this Marquez situation. Im not a fan of either to be honest and I'm not saying that either man is definitely using or not using.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            Are you referring to me? I just find it funny that Mayweather and Marquez fans accuse Manny of using because of suspicious circumstances surrounding his strength trainer and performance and ignore this Marquez situation. Im not a fan of either to be honest and I'm not saying that either man is definitely using or not using.
            It's very suspicious but since he was fighting pac, I think everybody doesn't care. After all you got to fight fire with fire.

Comment

That guy was there to boost ratings and sales, and he delivered.

Of course he knew he'd be called out for his previous convictions and Ariza and Team Pacquiao would call it out, and have the boxing world buzzing about how Marquez also may be juicing and create a hype machine.

We may never see dude again unless Marquez-Pacquiao IV gets made.

Comment

i dont know if he still is, but with this cab driver fights, he doesnt need one... it'll be just a waste to pay him.

Comment

but here is the thing that matters when JMM was ask to take a test HE SAID BRING IT YOU FOCKS unlike Pac who back out and shut his mouth real quick. HE knew If JMM took the test he was going to have to take the test also. SO Pac team no longer push the issue

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    It's very suspicious but since he was fighting pac, I think everybody doesn't care. After all you got to fight fire with fire.
                    Sort of reminds me of the Bonds Mark Mcgwire situation where Barry saw dudes he knew he was better than using and saw the results and said **** ill do it too.

Comment

Working...
                    X