Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran Sentencing Game Developer to Death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CIA does some grimy shzinit. . . my pops worked closely with the CIA when he was stationed in Pakistan. . . those ****ers are everywhere. . i remember one time we were walking in a park, and my told me and my sister to pretend like we didn't know his friend named "bill". . . he said he was there spying on some dudes meeting in the park. . haha i felt like i was undercover.

Comment

I think it's worth noting that there is nothing scandalous about having spies in nations that are our stated enemies. That's sort of what spies are for. You think there are no Iranian spies in the US?

Comment

Did he work for Atari? Because if so, I completely agree with the death sentence being imposed upon him. Atari ****ing sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I think it's worth noting that there is nothing scandalous about having spies in nations that are our stated enemies. That's sort of what spies are for. You think there are no Iranian spies in the US?
          Yeah, like this car salesman.

Comment

there's not. . . however, there is something very wrong about some of the things the CIA does. . . it's not like the CIA just "observes and reports."

Comment

Frankly speaking, last time I checked the US isn't at war with Iran. There are international conventions against things like spying. There's a concept called "national sovereignty".

That said, espionage does happen. That's why spies are executed when found out, quite frankly speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                there's not. . . however, there is something very wrong about some of the things the CIA does. . . it's not like the CIA just "observes and reports."
                And you think the Soviet Union didn't do some grimey ****? Or the Chinese? Now the Iranians?

Yes the U.S does what it can to stay ahead, that's the way the world works. I laugh when the U.S is targeted as this evil empire trying to suck the blood out of everyone, as if every civilization in the history of earth didn't do what's in it's own best interest.

Is this guy a spy? I don't know and neither do any of you fukers. He might be innocent, he might very well be a spy. Bottom line as an American citizen, you wouldn't catch me in Iran right now, no fukin way.

Comment

if he was a spy he was a **** one for 2 reasons
                  he got caught
                  and he admitted he's a spy

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Frankly speaking, last time I checked the US isn't at war with Iran. There are international conventions against things like spying. There's a concept called "national sovereignty".
                    They're an enemy nation. It's not like Pakistan which is a nominal ally. They're openly and obviously hostile. You don't have to be in a position of declared war to be spying on an enemy nation.

That said, espionage does happen. That's why spies are executed when found out, quite frankly speaking.
                    Spies are not executed in the West and haven't been for decades.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                      And it would be naive to assume that they did. I understand that there's unsavory things that the CIA does - I'm happy not knowing about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X