No announcement yet.

I don't mind clearing up any up misconceptions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Tim, enough fcking about! I offered you boxing gear 3 months ago, how dare you refuse me?! I gave away about a 'G' in donations thus far this year and you say no to me? What's the big deal about giving the address of your charity?
    Send it to: His gym... address is: ********victor*** Scarberia,Ontario.

Comment

I'm joking around anyway, its getting real strange now the talk in this thread.

Comment

incidentally, amazinger did get an invite to come and train with me at my regular gym. just an FYI. This was months ago.

Comment

You ask people to send you stuff for the gym and claim to be a registered charity.
          Is it really a registered charity? If so whats the Charity reg number.

Comment

Originally posted by O V O X O View Post
            You ask people to send you stuff for the gym and claim to be a registered charity.
            Is it really a registered charity? If so whats the Charity reg number.
            At the moment it is a numbered corporation. the number is in my own name. all that you'd have to do is google it in order to get my name and addresss. now, ordinarily, or should I say up until recently, i was pretty free with that information....until I saw what happened to Locke by this crazy nut MIB. I have currently got nine of his active alts on ignore. 9. Nine. this kid ain't all there so from now on i am going to be extremely careful with what i give out.

Comment

Are MIB aka King Kong and Stones aka Rostram the same person?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhymenocerous View Post
                yep. among others like - alex - and phyllis.

Comment

are you asking whether 1 = 1 = 1 = 1 = 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                    are you asking whether 1 = 1 = 1 = 1 = 2?
                    My question wasn't complicated, sorry if you couldn't comprehend it.

Comment

My question wasn't complicated, sorry if you couldn't comprehend it.
                      he understands it, he just thought that the answer was rather obvious. to be fair, it had me fooled for quite some time fwiw.

Comment

Working...
                      X