Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An excellent maiden floor speech by freshman Senator Marco Rubio.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An excellent maiden floor speech by freshman Senator Marco Rubio.

Given on the floor yesterday and broadcast on CSPAN. Good stuff. I think this guy has a lot of potential.

Man, I can't wait for future Texas Senator Ted Cruz to join him in Jan 2013.

Comment

Hooray.America must not fail!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        Hooray.America must not fail!.....
        Exactly. Who else would keep your economy afloat?

Comment

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0">

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0">

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Rachael Maddow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Rachael Maddow.
              She's a very intelligent woman and could hold her own against the smartest female/male Republican out there. Any of them.

Comment

I'd like to see Chavez Jr. face Rubio instead of Manfredo. I think he's a better opponent but beatable as well..

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  She's a very intelligent woman and could hold her own against the smartest female/male Republican out there. Any of them.
                  ROFL, Maddow is completely clueless (hell she denies that our federal gov is broke) and would be obliterated in a debate with Thomas Sowell, Mark Steyn, Jonah Goldberg, Mark Levin, Victor Davis Hanson and about a thousand other conservatives. But this certainly explains why you're so clueless when it comes to politics (but seem like a pretty smart guy otherwise.)
                  Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 06-17-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    ROFL, Maddow is completely clueless (hell she denies that our federal gov is broke) and would be obliterated in a debate with Thomas Sowell, Mark Steyn, Jonah Goldberg, Mark Levin, Victor Davis Hanson and about a thousand other conservatives.
                    Well that's your opinion. The problem I have with you is to take every opportunity to discredit the left wing. Do you know why I like the right wing at times? Cause they have the balls to argue their side and stick with it while left wingers are less brash, which I hate. Like the Tony Wiener thing, they handled it like idiots while Republicans back up their guys regardless. Tony was brash and willing to go toe to toe and that is the man the Democrats pushed to resign. How idiotic

Comment

Working...
                    X