No announcement yet.

Hopkins-Pavlik weigh-in info?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins-Pavlik weigh-in info?

I was just curious if anyone could give me a heads up on the time and where I can watch it via the net? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Gatti9783 View Post
    I was just curious if anyone could give me a heads up on the time and where I can watch it via the net? Thanks in advance.
    five oclock est. hbo.com

Comment

I think it's on 5PM EST, and Yahoo.com and HBO.com will be showing it, if I remember correctly.

Comment

The weigh-in is like the trial a victim had before the royal council in midevil times, the day before his/her's execution...

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
          I think it's on 5PM EST, and Yahoo.com and HBO.com will be showing it, if I remember correctly.
          I'll confirm that!

Comment

Pavlik and B-Hop don't have any bad blood do they?

Pavlik seems like a regular guy to be talking hella *****, and B-Hop too old to be getting into scuffles like that.

It's a good thing that this fight hasn't been hyped up.

Don't believe the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
              Pavlik and B-Hop don't have any bad blood do they?

Pavlik seems like a regular guy to be talking hella *****, and B-Hop too old to be getting into scuffles like that.
              He got into a scuffle with Winky Wright last year, about June I think it was. So don't count him out

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                He got into a scuffle with Winky Wright last year, about June I think it was. So don't count him out
                you never know what B-Hop will do at the weigh in, that's one reason I like him, he's unpredictable. I'm torn with this fight I'm a fan of both these guys.

Comment

Thanks guys. Hop got right up in Pavlik's grill and Pavlik didn't back down (obviously). Probably just a hype stunt but it was cool seeing the two go toe to toe. Hopkins is fearless.

Comment

Working...
                  X