Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will team pacq no longer use the "commission rules" talking point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
    So, he did NOT want to fight before when he turned down 14 days?

I thought "Commission rules only" was a matter of principle. What happened to that principle?
    SIMPLE it's called a compromise (with floyds demand). This whole testing procedure is unwarranted and based on allegations from a crackhead.. But Manny wants the fight. Does floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
      It's called a compromise.
      It was a compromise back in the beginning. Now its called BS!
      We have seen nearly a dozen excuses by pacq and his team against Random OST. Each time that excuse gets debunked, they move to another one. Fact!

Comment

SIMPLE it's called a compromise (with floyds demand). This whole testing procedure is unwarranted and based on allegations from a crackhead.. But Manny wants the fight. Does floyd?
        We thought 14 days was a compromise a few months ago. Such a shame that Manny only realized this when it was too late.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          We thought 14 days was a compromise a few months ago. Such a shame that Manny only realized this when it was too late.
          I also think ego plays a big part, coming from both floyd and manny. But NOW manny wants the fight. Does floyd?

Comment

I also think ego plays a big part, coming from both floyd and manny. But NOW manny wants the fight. Does floyd?
            So u do admit that he didn't want the fight in the beginning? You do admit that all the excuses given were BS?

Comment

I think ego plays a big part, coming from both floyd and manny. But NOW manny wants the fight. Does floyd?
              Floyd stated that he wants the fight and that Manny must comply with full testing. This was said well before Manny bumped his head. So does Manny want the fight? Or does he want to compromise to an offer that is no longer there? If he can do 14 days now, why cant he do full testing?

Comment

Floyd stated that he wants the fight and that Manny must comply with full testing. This was said well before Manny bumped his head. So does Manny want the fight? Or does he want to compromise to an offer that is no longer there? If he can do 14 days now, why cant he do full testing?
                "becuz he is already compromising. floyd aint the commission and he needs pacq to secure his legacy"

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                  "becuz he is already compromising. floyd aint the commission and he needs pacq to secure his legacy"
                  Come on, I wanna save my response for him.

Comment

Come on, I wanna save my response for him.
                    he already has submitted. wait for the rest of the pacq fans/pbf bashers!

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                      So u do admit that he didn't want the fight in the beginning? You do admit that all the excuses given were BS?
                      The whole testing procedure is unwarranted and based on allegations from a crackhead (from the beginning). You expect a Congressman pacman who's undoubtedly a god in his home country to just give in to false allegations he feels ruins his legacy/rep? Manny is a diva, just like floyd is man. I don't believe he gave excuses, he just didn't want to give in to the BS being put out to the media by mayweather and co.

If it was ass backwards and Pacman and co. were badmouthing mayweather with false allegations you better believe floyd mayweather would've walked away from the jump.

But all bull**** aside, NOW manny agreed to terms FLOYD himself put out there.. Can we as fans get this fight? I hope so. I have said I see floyd probably winning a SD, but won't count manny out. I just want to see this bro..

Comment

Working...
                      X