Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is The Mayweather-Mosley fight really sucking the air out of Pacquiao-Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
    I don't think so...

I am very excited about the up coming fight between Pac and Clottey. I mean if you look at it from an unbiased stand point, it is probaly good that Floyd and Pac didn't fight on March 13...

Lack of promotion/short turn around might have hurt the fight more than Floyd and Mosley fighting...

But that is an unbiased view point.

I blame it on the short turn around, but still very excited for the fight.
    I see where you are coming from mate, they didn't really have much time to be fair

Comment

judging by the attention mayweather and mosley are receiving and the lack there of pacquiao and clottey are receiving its clearly obvious whats happenening

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
        judging by the attention mayweather and mosley are receiving and the lack there of pacquiao and clottey are receiving its clearly obvious whats happenening
        And I get criticized for trying to discuss it in an adult fashion,
        *******s are proper pissed at this

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
          And I get criticized for trying to discuss it in an adult fashion,
          *******s are proper pissed at this
          why are you obsessed with the *******s??

Comment

The announcement was a huge let down. I think the first impression of the fight killed everything. People were ready for the fight of the century and Manny chose to give us anther fight while Floyd linked the fight of the decade with Shane.
            While the issues are related there were other options. Nobodies getting what they initially wanted but Pac's done a lot with a lot of big names it's just not what people wanted.
            The way it happened seemed like a bluff but sadly it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Skin View Post
              Its not from a **** blog its from a good reliable boxing website you idiot,
              Its a decent article if you don't like it, Don't read it nor post about it
              If it comes from a "credible boxing website" then post the link idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
                It should be that obvious. Is it really sucking the air? No. 30-40k tickets whether cheap or not is still very good. Only the PPV's will suffer I think. But still it is a good night for boxing. Let's us see if the casual fans will be interested.

Comment

Working...
                X