No announcement yet.

Matthysse going to a psycologist and thinking of moving up to 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    yes, the difference is clear. One guy said it about a fighting someone that uses PED's. the other said it days after he quit when it looked like he could continue. It makes no sense to take either out of context.

for guys like you that did and are also lucas fans-deal with the clowning he is going to get the same way you mocked what Floyd said and the same way you have clowned other fighters that quit.
    matthysse said it right after the fight, not days later. also, you took it out of context, matthysse was fighting floyd was in at a conference or something. i don't remember mocking floyd for the health come first but most for his low risk high reward philosophy. the video is also funny since the only one caught in a suspicious activity was floyd and no manny whom he accused of doping.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      whats the difference between what lucas did compared to cotto and roger mayweather? they were in the heat of the battle and im sure they thought health first when quitting...
      I'm not talking about Roger or Cotto.

and overall since you all are agreeing with lucas "health first" mentality then you should appreciate boxers who use more defense right?

why is lucas quitting so easily forgiven and defended but not the rest?
      You're quick to make assumptions. The only thing I said was what Floyd said and what Lucas said aren't the same thing. That's it. I'm not a fan of the guy, I'm glad Postol knocked him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Yep, I'm the one who's biased

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Yep sure does.

But these boys on one today and im to busy to come out and play this morning
          I mean... it says it right there his own words. His head wasn't in it. Something about his arms & legs....

Its called getting your ass whipped & having no answer for it.

IDK why people are so uptight... this the same matthysse that technically has a big fat L when he fought zab judah.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I'm not talking about Roger or Cotto.

You're quick to make assumptions. The only thing I said was what Floyd said and what Lucas said aren't the same thing. That's it. I'm not a fan of the guy, I'm glad Postol knocked him out.
            ok well im aiming it at the ones who constantly bash, cotto , others who have quit, and roger but defended lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              matthysse said it right after the fight, not days later. also, you took it out of context, matthysse was fighting floyd was in at a conference or something. i don't remember mocking floyd for the health come first but most for his low risk high reward philosophy. the video is also funny since the only one caught in a suspicious activity was floyd and no manny whom he accused of doping.
              I didn't take a ****ing thing out of context. I said days later because it appeared today, I didn't know it was after the fight.

I haven't clowned lucas at all. He got beat. I told you before he was going to lose to Postol.

Lucas uttered a phrase that NSB collectively has been killing and mocking for the better part of 5 years. why you expect he will not get clowned is asinine. enough with this.

If you understand please respond by saying eye, eye, Big Dunn.

Comment

I said it after the Molina fight, his punch resistance has gone down but no one even brings it up. He's been on the canvas 4 times in his last 5 fights.

Comment

Why are the Fl0mos rallying against Matthysse?

Did they perceive him as a threat at one point? That's usually the pattern with Floydgays..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    It's no different when, that's irrelevant. Both value their health first, whether one refused to go in against someone who they felt was juiced at the time, and the other refused to continue due to the possibility of sustaining a permanent eye injury.

It's weird because I also don't remember people being this sympathetic when Angulo did the same against Lara, I already see posters on here who actually criticized the man
                    yo that angulo eye injury was terrible:

sorry but I just don't believe matthysse:

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I didn't take a ****ing thing out of context. I said days later because it appeared today, I didn't know it was after the fight.

I haven't clowned lucas at all. He got beat. I told you before he was going to lose to Postol.

Lucas uttered a phrase that NSB collectively has been killing and mocking for the better part of 5 years. why you expect he will not get clowned is asinine. enough with this.

If you understand please respond by saying eye, eye, Big Dunn.
                      how didn't you take it out of context when one of them was talking about his actual health and the other wasn't? you tell me not to whine? lol what about your responses in the thread about lucas not having his meme thread like broner has?

Comment

Working...
                      X