Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Perez: I Want Big Mouth Tyson Fury on Nov. 12!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Perez: I Want Big Mouth Tyson Fury on Nov. 12!

Irish based Cuban Mike "The Rebel" Perez says he wants to shut Tyson Fury's "big mouth" following the English heavyweight's win over American Nicolai Firtha in Belfast last weekend. Perez steam rolled his way to the International Prizefighter title earlier this year to stretch his perfect record to 16 straight wins and he's confident he can do the same to the much hyped Fury on the Manchester man's next scheduled outing on November 12th.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Irish based Cuban Mike "The Rebel" Perez says he wants to shut Tyson Fury's "big mouth" following the English heavyweight's win over American Nicolai Firtha in Belfast last weekend. Perez steam rolled his way to the International Prizefighter title earlier this year to stretch his perfect record to 16 straight wins and he's confident he can do the same to the much hyped Fury on the Manchester man's next scheduled outing on November 12th.

[Click Here To Read More]
    That's a good fight,I definitely would watch it

Comment

Perez really isn't anything special

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
        Perez really isn't anything special
        Neither is Fury.

Comment

I still can't believe Tyson Fury is undefeated, that guy is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
            You're being much to harsh. Fury is decent, he's been improving.

Comment

TBF 99% of HWs these days are garbage, so an egg cup full of talent will take you a long way. Also Fury has been getting better, his jab looked very good last time out.

Comment

He's getting better. . . He'll never have that athleticism that all the greats have, but you can tell he really wants to be the best boxer he can be. . . he puts on entertaining fights, and he gives it 100% - i can't ask for anything else.

And he acknowledges his shortcomings in a hilarious manner!

Comment

two bums that both think they're irish

Comment

Would be explosive i give Perez a good chance of an early K.O, the longer it goes on though i would have to favour Fat Fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X