Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sports Science: Pacquiao's straight left holds 800 pounds of force! Damn!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    DEBATABLE? So you saying Snipes has a shot at Anderson Silva?
    No, i was talking about the debate with pac vs lee....anderson silva would beat snipes,and im never refuted that...you just misunderstood me..

But snipes could fight, you cant deny that!

Comment

The way Pac looked at the girl as if he wants to unload his shotgun on her.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
        Ran into this video when I went on YouTube. I had no idea his straight left was this powerful. Manny will drop majority of the people on this site. Dude is powerful. They did this on a Filipino show.

http://youtu.be/aWLu3X7Rzzw

My bad on the embed. I'm on my phone.
        Apparently, you need 801 pounds of force to KO Algieri!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
          This is Pacquiao the congressman. Imagine if they had gotten 2009 Pacquiao.
          You mean the one who was using PEDS?

Comment

The Philippines need to upgrade their equipment and put more effort in a test. Is it just me or do they half ass everything

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
              Oh shiat let me back up a bit!! We have a miserable internet tough guy on our hands...! listen limp wimp, its not my fault you have a Junior Dong Schlong! Its all genetics man, dont let it turn you into a miserable person because you dont feel like a man... alrite,alrite yank ill stop picking on you now, i wouldnt want you to jump off a bridge or anything...i dont need that on my conscience... but then again i was born without a conscience. You fuk u and have a nice day!!!
              Internet toughguy? You keep running round here telling everyone you can fight and you're calling me an internet tough guy??

The rest of it I'm not even sure what language its in.

Comment

now we know why Floyd wont fight him!

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                  Ran into this video when I went on YouTube. I had no idea his straight left was this powerful. Manny will drop majority of the people on this site. Dude is powerful. They did this on a Filipino show.

http://youtu.be/aWLu3X7Rzzw

My bad on the embed. I'm on my phone.
                  I don't understand these numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    LOL Drenlou his delusional master got owned by a real fighter here, but this is drenlou at 20 seconds in he is getting beat up by far hahah.

They're wrapped and gloved . PAC would reach 1100 if he's wrapped ang gloved

Comment

Working...
                    X