Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saved him a prolonged brutal beating.

Comment

sucker punch

Has anyone on here ever boxed if. You get fouled you foul back ortiz didnt eant to fight any more

Comment

Most people think Ortiz got what he deserved.

Comment

A sucker punch is if you're out at the bar and someone hits you without you expecting it; or without there being any confrontation.

These two guys were in a boxing ring together. There's no such thing as a sucker punch in boxing. People make it out like Floyd punched the dude instead of touching gloves before the fight.

Comment

I still dont see why anyone has an issue with payback.

He headbutted Mayweather in the face and got cracked in return; don't act like a ***** in the first place and it doesn't happen.

Comment

I laughed my A off for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Cállate! View Post
                what's the point of this thread? we all already knew floyd has no class
                Man that was one of Floyd's most memorable fights EVER. It was a viral hit! Everyone always said Floyd was non aggressive, "He doesnt have a killer instinct, he doesnt get mad and make you pay!!" Man Ortiz hugged him THREE times in a ROW in a CHAMPIONSHIP fight!! Floyd looked MAD, like a killer or a beast!! I dont care about the headbutt, all I care about is the THREE hugs in a ROW! When Floyd knocked him down, I was blown away at how vengeful he was, but when the ref counted to 7, I was like, "OHH **** HE'S OUTTA THERE!!!" The crowd went wild!! You were excited, I was excited, and everyone else was excited!! But after the replay showed Cortez looking away, the crowd booed, and You, along with every other Floyd hater, decided to pretend to be mad about it since its Floyd!! I been watching boxing a long time, and I have NEVER seen anything like that in my entire life!!! That fight right there showed that Floyd could take that classless temper that he used on security guards, and his father, and use it in the ring, in which it is PURE CLASS!!! Anyone who dissagrees is a puzzy or a Floyd hater!! That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                  A sucker punch is if you're out at the bar and someone hits you without you expecting it; or without there being any confrontation.

These two guys were in a boxing ring together. There's no such thing as a sucker punch in boxing. People make it out like Floyd punched the dude instead of touching gloves before the fight.
                  GREAT Comment. This is boxing and I thought it was WONDERFUL! Merchant was excited about it, until Lampley manipulated him into thinking it was "classless" soft puzzies!!

Comment

This is one of the few times where Floyd could have chosen to take the high and noble road but didn't. Floyd could have chosen to display his mastery over Ortiz but chose the easy way out.

Anyway it's moot. Floyd won, Ortiz lost.

Comment

cheap individuals enjoy cheap shots

Comment

Working...
                      X