Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
    1. I never said the site was racist
    2. I never said the owner was racist

The site is about boxing, pertaining to majorly black boxers. Their interviewers do exclusives to black fighters only (nothing wrong with this) but it shows their true agendas. If you can't admit this then IDK what's wrong with you.

Why do you think everyone laughs when a FightHype source is posted, and call it "FloydHype"? It's a joke.
    we cleared 1 and 2 up already.

maybe it "pertains" to black fighters because the most prominent US fighters are black right now. again, robert guerrero, josesito lopez, and other interviews are on site now. They are not black.

so if black fighters choose to go there for exclusive interviews, you get from that the site is biased towards blacks?

they do that because when a poster can't refute the post they have to find someway to discredit it. So you trust the opinion of posters like 2501 and spoon23 that call the site "floydhype".

Geez dude!

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
      SO last week when A BUNCH OF PPL were crying about TMT ONLY signing black fighters (which isn't true) was because "black fighters are usually always bringing up race"?
      i did'nt say all that...you asked why race gets brought up, right?...well, this is a broner thread and broner happens to be a provocative racist prick..i mean , i understand that race should'nt ever be brought up but dont play dumb why it does in a broner thread knowing what he is...
      Last edited by danceswithfire; 08-07-2012, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

maybe it "pertains" to black fighters because the most prominent US fighters are black right now. again, robert guerrero, josesito lopez, and other interviews are on site now. They are not black.

so if black fighters choose to go there for exclusive interviews, you get from that the site is biased towards blacks?

they do that because when a poster can't refute the post they have to find someway to discredit it. So you trust the opinion of posters like 2501 and spoon23 that call the site "floydhype".

Geez dude!
        Regardless of what you think or not, the majority of posters here believe that FH is biased towards black fighters because that's the way they carry themselves in their videos, interviews, and articles. They seem to want it that way which is fine, I'm just pointing it out.

And what's with people complaining about race in here, when some of your favorite fighters are the ones who went on racist rants?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          I wouldn't waste my time with danceswithfire, same dick head who said, word for word, "Is it a coincidence that Berto, Tarver and Peterson are...." in response to them getting caught, obvious where he was heading.

I believe I had his old account on ignore, if this truly is Puga. I'll wait until he responds to this before I put him back on my ignore list. Shit posters never seem to hide their traces.
          i was kidding when i said that man..and no im not puga but if you think i have said any really offensive thing or a lie in this thread then feel free to put me on ignore...before doing that, point it out please coz id really love to know...

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            i was kidding when i said that man..and no im not puga but if you think i have said any really offensive thing or a lie in this thread then feel free to put me on ignore...before doing that, point it out please coz id really love to know...
            Why were you kidding? You don't need to back down from your statement at all, it's 100% true that Berto, Peterson, Tarver all got caught cheating. Don't feed into these biased idiots.

Comment

Regardless of what you think or not, the majority of posters here believe that FH is biased towards black fighters because that's the way they carry themselves in their videos, interviews, and articles. They seem to want it that way which is fine, I'm just pointing it out.

And what's with people complaining about race in here, when some of your favorite fighters are the ones who went on racist rants?
              the majority of posters do not think anything like that. you have a few who post many time on a daily basis that do believe it. that you would agree with that level of poster, who can't back up those theories with any factual evidence, illustrates that you have the same agenda they do.

Besides, how would you know since you just started posting this month?

You don't go to the site, yet know what is on it and what they are about.

i figured your posts under new alt would at least be intelligent. my mistake.

Comment

Why were you kidding? You don't need to back down from your statement at all, it's 100% true that Berto, Peterson, Tarver all got caught cheating. Don't feed into these biased idiots.
                no man , i said that and meant it but i implied something else in it...ts got it and i understand why he got pissed off..

Comment

Geez dude!
                  you have to admit that interviewer is a dumbA$$ at least.

Comment

the majority of posters do not think anything like that. you have a few who post many time on a daily basis that do believe it. that you would agree with that level of poster, who can't back up those theories with any factual evidence, illustrates that you have the same agenda they do.

Besides, how would you know since you just started posting this month?

You don't go to the site, yet know what is on it and what they are about.

i figured your posts under new alt would at least be intelligent. my mistake.
                    Why did you ignore the bottom part of my post?

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    you have to admit that interviewer is a dumbA$$ at least.
                    They won't allow it, apparently it's racist to call the interview a grunting idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      i did'nt say all that...you asked why race gets brought up, right?...well, this is a broner thread and broner happens to be a provocative racist prick..i mean , i understand that race should'nt ever be brought up but dont play dumb why it does in a broner thread knowing what he is...
                      Never said you said that. Learn to read and comprehend. I was asking a question. And again, it's not just in a Broner thread. As I have on more than one occasion in this thread cited the signings that TMT made last week where race was consistently brought up. Any answer for that, if not, move on, puga.

Comment

Working...
                      X