Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto on Mayweather: We're Ready To Shock The World!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto on Mayweather: We're Ready To Shock The World!

WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs) says he is "ready to shock the world on May 5th" - when he defends his title against Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Cotto is training in Florida with his his new coach, Pedro Diaz of Cuba. They are putting together a plan of attack to overcome Mayweather's very difficult style of boxing. Cotto first used Diaz for last December's stoppage of Antonio Margarito.

[Click Here To Read More]

So they told Cotto to say something... good for him.

Comment

Man I bet Mayweather is just trembling in fear in his dark little room when he reads things like this. He could barely contain himself in the face off, now he's completely aware that Cotto is no light opponent, even if he's damaged goods. This Cotto will indeed shock the world on May 5th.

Comment

I hope so, Miguel. I really do.

Comment

Give us a good fight Miguel.....come forward hard and hammer him to the body. Let's see those left hooks if Floyd tries laying on the ropes.

Comment

Besides Oscar if I wanted anyone to beat Mayweather for his 0 it'd be Cotto.

Comment

Hope this fight is worth the wait!

Comment

In every Sports there is always be an UPSET,
                and I'm not discounting the possibility of Cotto scoring an UPSET;

That is if he land those LEFT HOOK to the body; hitting the body is much easier than hitting the face of Floyd Jr.

Comment

I was skeptical at first, but i've gotten more and more faith in his trainer over time. I'm more interested in him than Cotto at this point.

Comment

funny part thats not what he said! you would think this boxing sight would get an interpreter to read the spanish papers, what he said was he and mayweather have alot of respect for each other but their fist will do the talking on may 5th.

Comment

Working...
                    X