No announcement yet.

The most common side effect of steroid use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most common side effect of steroid use

Is drastic moodswings and/or fits of rage. Otherwise known as roidrage.

Pac has never been reported throwing hissy fits in the media or taking out frustrations on women or security guards.

It's very unfair that they're allowed to stain an innocent man's reputation in this manner without any proof, I hope he wins his court case.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post

Pac has never been reported throwing hissy fits in the media or taking out frustrations on women or security guards.
      Acne, Joint problems, mood swings, things Pacquiao clearly has issues with (sarcasm).

I'm sure that "cramp" is also a sign too

Comment

Neither has ALOT of Pro Wrestlers, but 1-5 years later we find out some of them use to be on steroids. Only pro Wrestler that showed RoidRage was Chris Benoit, and when he was tested after his death, he didn't even have Steroids in his system, so it's a rumor but he was a known steroid user.

Barry Bonds also had NO ROIDRAGE.

Give it up, Pacquiao has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar over and over, im convinced at this time, that even Pacquiao could admit that he's on steroids, and you guys would say "Ahhh he's probably just kidding"

Comment

blah blah blah take the ****in test and shut down the accusations then

Comment

I don't think Pac is on steroids, I think it has to do that even at this point in his career, he still has dedication.

However, I can understand why Floyd wants the tests. He's the one getting in the ring and not me.

Comment

Juicers don't take random olympic style tests....they RUN from them

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                Neither has ALOT of Pro Wrestlers, but 1-5 years later we find out some of them use to be on steroids. Only pro Wrestler that showed RoidRage was Chris Benoit, and when he was tested after his death, he didn't even have Steroids in his system, so it's a rumor but he was a known steroid user.

Barry Bonds also had NO ROIDRAGE.

Give it up, Pacquiao has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar over and over, im convinced at this time, that even Pacquiao could admit that he's on steroids, and you guys would say "Ahhh he's probably just kidding"
                Brock Lesnar never had roid rage, yet he was arrested for having TONS of roids.

Not only that but the only time he's ever had hissy fits were when WWE added the new wellness policy with WAY stricter testing in 2004. Which is one of the main reasons he left.

Comment

dont post logical threads , they wont get it

Comment

dont post logical threads , they wont get it

Comment

Working...
                    X