Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever accidentally sent your girlfriend a text message you meant for another girl?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever accidentally sent your girlfriend a text message you meant for another girl?????

When she was asleep, I accidentally sent her a message that said "I'm glad you messaged me back! Interesting to hear what you had to say on the net earlier"

...so, it's 1am Friday morning and she's getting this, and she called me at 2:44 am. I woke up at 5:00am and saw what I did, and was like OH FCK. My girl is not a dumbass, I just knew I was screwed. So I tried to play it off. I told her a bunch of bull**** and it worked, but she must be a complete dumbass to not see that I was full of it...wow, just wow.

All this morning I thought I was in the doghouse then she just texted me and was like 'hi sweety' ...lol

done it before and got away with it by saying my mate was messing around with my phone,got lucky

Comment

Nah, I'm like the Dexter of this stuff. Never leave evidence anywhere

Comment

I was completely ragging on this girl I was seeing once to a friend, called her an "ice queen *****" and stuff, and accidentally sent it to her.

Once, I had just started seeing this girl that was on the curvy side. My friend was askin about her, and I wrote "Well she is a bit fatter than the girls i usually date but still really hot!" and then sent that **** to her.

Yeah, glad I got rid of that ****ing Nokia.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          done it before and got away with it by saying my mate was messing around with my phone,got lucky
          this..........

Comment

I've sent texts to the wrong people a few times but I don't cheat. Therefore, this is pretty avoidable for me.

Comment

Nah playa. Me perfectionist,lol.

Comment

Working...
              X