No announcement yet.

Margarito: "I'll Knock Shane Mosley Out, Retire Him!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportsplato View Post
    How many PPV's has Margs ever headlined? 1 against Cotto. His value does not demand 50% of the purse. This is another example of Arum overpricing his fighters so that he can get them to fight someone else in his stable. Margs already turned down 4 mill. He may get 4 mill against Shane. Other than Cotto, there is no money out there for him. Lets see if his father-Bob will let Tony out to fight.
    Not to nitpick but Margarito headlined a PPV where Mosley was on the undercard, against Cintron lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Not to nitpick but Margarito headlined a PPV where Mosley was on the undercard, against Cintron lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WetSexyLlamaPR View Post
        If this fight does get made Marge knocks Mosley out. Mark my words.
        u aint 2 bright...

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
          So the man is not "HUMBLE" because he decided to talk a little bit of ****? you guys are pathetic , He is still one of the most humble people and simple that I have known, Nothing wrong with a little trash talking , Marg never once talked **** to nobody. Mosley , Then Cotto , Then Williams
          so cuz he does it its ok but if Mayweather does its not?

Comment

A knockout wouldnt surprise me. Cotto was boxing Shane for the most part. Margarito will press forward, and take everything Shane has to offer. If Shane can load up and land right hands on Cotto without making him budge, what will they do to Tony?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              margarito is calling fighters out! what's wrong with that? Top rank and GBP have always had a little rivalry. margarito is as humble as it gets! You will never meet a fighter that doesn't think they can beat the other person. Floyd's talk is on a different level and more ignorant! i love floyd inside the ring, and well i do like his trash talking to other fighters, i can't stand and don't listen to his ignorant **** about money and all that other crap. He makes himself look like a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Mayweather? who? That loudmoud Unproven "Champion" that ducked a real true welterweight? and calls himself the best , what a ****ing Joke

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  A knockout wouldnt surprise me. Cotto was boxing Shane for the most part. Margarito will press forward, and take everything Shane has to offer. If Shane can load up and land right hands on Cotto without making him budge, what will they do to Tony?
                  Exactly If Shane can load up and land right hands on Cotto without making him budge what will they do to Tony, He will problably laugh at Mosley thats what will happen

Comment

Mayweather? who? That loudmoud Unproven "Champion" that ducked a real true welterweight? and calls himself the best , what a ****ing Joke
                    sorry but Mayweather talks da talk & walks da walk, thats y im a fan of his, margo has gotten his ass handed 2 him more than once (6 to be exact). the 2 best @ 147 right now is Williams & Clottey. margo is not even a true welterweight, he should be @ 154. plus Mayweather got 6 title divisions in 8 yrs. which has never been done...

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
                      No KO, Mosley will circle and do it well. Decent odds. He's got enough juice in the tank to form a game plan just for Marg and go the distance. He will be favored to lose, but I don't think this is a given.. especially when you've got somebody like Hopkins as a friend.
                      yep..........

Originally posted by moy22487 View Post
                      i dont think he can KO him,
                      it took AM 11 rounds of flush hits to take cotto down, and cotto was tired of backing down so that helped him go down.
                      cotto outboxed mosely in a close fight, cotto tryed to box margarito but they traded sevral times, i belive the body shots that cotto took helped tire him out.
                      mosely to me is harder to hit then cotto is, and i think mosely can stick to a game plan and not be pulled into AM fight,like cotto was.
                      When mosely fights in spurts if he does it right he can steal rounds
                      you sound like a smart boxing fan....good post!

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      I wish Margarito was this vocal when Paul Williams name is mentioned.
                      that's what i was thinking.....

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      Margarito is calling out a washed up fighter. He can't hide behind the excuse that he only fights who his promoter tells him to when he makes these types of statements. When the name Paul Williams is mentioned, Margarito goes silent. It's hard to respect that and makes him look like a hypocrite when he implies that Mosley is afraid. And what happened to his rematch with Clottey?
                      that's what i was thinking too!

Originally posted by JoartCC View Post
                      What about Gayweather *****-retiring???
                      stick to the topic........

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
                      See the Plan is to fight Mosley then Cotto then Williams....So get williams balls out your face so you can read up on what is planned for Margo. YEa Williams is good but he doesnt bring any money to the table. The whole he was offered 4 mil to fight. We dont even know if thats true. Show me an honest promoter ill show you a liar.
                      so i guess that's how you feel when arum said he offered mayweather 8 mil 2 fight tony, and he turned it down? or thats one of the few times you believe the promoter?

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
                      You want to put money on this sir?
                      i'll put money up......there's a reason why guys who have had long careers never get knocked out.....either chin, heart, or defense.....w/e the reason, margarito stopping cotto doesn't mean he's going to stop shane....i'll take your points if this fight is made. but i laughed when they said berto was gonna stop forbes and pavlik was gonna stop hopkins.......i know mosely's not as "defensive"as either of those two, but he's still fast and can box his ass off, and stamina shouldn't be a problem. he won't fight tony like cotto did....

Originally posted by arcticfalconer View Post
                      I read these posts and see how stupid some of you really are , hahahahahha, it makes me really laugh!

All of the convoluted garble that you put out !

Can't you see a real bulldog when you see it????????

Willams , Margarito fight : Tony was coasting, wasn't up for this fight. A human error. Willams pitty pat punches were blocked by the gloves of Margo. Then when Tony came on it was too late. He learned from this fight and got out of the "doesn't get started til later" syndrome but it was too late.

Willams vs Quintana 1 : Quintana showed us what a drunk monkey looks like in the ring when he whipped Williams , he exposed Willi boy.

The MONEY ain't right boyz !!!!!!!!!

It ain't about fear from Tony, he took more from Cotto than anyone could take ! Its about Money. These fighters at the top are looking for the right money. The fight will come WHEN the money is right, it ain't right YET !! Give it a break !

Margo and Cotto should not be the fight yet ! Cotto needs to fight another fighter , get a ko or win and then make the rematch.

Willams ought to fight Mosley next ! If Willams wins which he won't "drunk monkey syndrome" then he fights the winner of Cotto , Margo inwhich Margo will win , Then the MONEY will be there for a Margarto vs Willams fight.

Antonio Margarito has proven you have to KILL ever hair on him "at this stage" of the game !!!!!! These guys are the ones fightin , they deserve the good money. Tony will fight Willams again and this time he won't waste time and KO the nice drunk Monkey !!!!!!!!!!!!! But Houston has a problem , HA ! If Williams fought Mosley, we may never see Willams again ! You have to kill every hair on Mosley as well and Willams don't have the goods, if you remember what Quintana did to Willams in the first fight then know that Mosley will stomp a nice mud hole in Willams.

The big fight for all the marbles won't come til this time next year.

Antonio will be the top dog, he is the baddest , the best , the gamest, dead game bulldog breathing today!!!!!!!!

Don't be worst than stupid spuing your bloviated convoluted Ribald about Antonio Margarito, open your eyes, you naysayers, salute the Mang , Antonio Margarito !!!!!!!! HE BE DA MANG !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now , bless yore heart , don't you feel better????????? smiles

Arcticfalconer , SMILES
                      funny....i say the same thing after reading this bull****.....why no mention of quintana-williams II? you mentioned the first fight......talk about tony "not being up for paul?" i think every1 is kinda aware now that paul wasn't "up" quintana that first fight....where u been? as far as margarito-williams, its hard not to get up for that when their was so much s--- talking going on before that fight.......nice try tho...

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      exactly...shane and cotto were "boxing," and shane was able to land at will on cotto....what do you think he'll do w/ margie pressing forward? he won't KO margarito, but he'll definitely land at will, and if he focuses on "boxing" he can take this fight....depending on who you are, there's a right way and a wrong way to fight margarito....shane, old as he may be, is still faster and a better boxer than margarito, if he comes in properly conditioned, he can win this fight......

kinda like margarito ducking paul williams, huh? i hate it when someone mentions margie ducking, mayweather's name always pops up.....its not the same thing dogg.....mayweather chose to fight opponents for MORE money. margarito LOST to PW already, so aside from the opportunity to avenge that defeat, he also would made MORE money fighting williams than any other fight he's considering.....thats ducking, my friend.....

Comment

Working...
                      X