No announcement yet.

NWO: Do You Care About Money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWO: Do You Care About Money?

Boxing is a business. Money talks. We all know this. Fighters are putting their lives on the line to do something everyday people don't have the balls to do. They have every right to look out for themselves and their families. Nothing wrong with wanting to get paid. It's important on the business side of things for fighters to pick the fights that earn them the most coin. No fault in that whatsoever.

What I wanna know from the other NWO members is your personal thoughts about the money. Do you guys as boxing fans, care about

if a fighter outsells another fighter?
    how much money a fighter earns?
    how many PPV buys a fighter gets?
    what a fighter's promoter takes off his purse?
    what the attendance/ticket sales end up grossing?

My opinion on this matter is marked by the quoted posts from others that are in my signature. What about the rest of you guys in NWO?

I understand you I only care about what the fighter does in the ring, not about the ppv sales or what he gets paid, I like the sport of boxing not financial part of it.

Comment

should of added a poll

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
        What I wanna know from the other NWO members is your personal thoughts about the money. Do you guys as boxing fans, care about

if a fighter outsells another fighter?
        how much money a fighter earns?
        how many PPV buys a fighter gets?
        what a fighter's promoter takes off his purse?
        what the attendance/ticket sales end up grossing?

My opinion on this matter is marked by the quoted posts from others that are in my signature. What about the rest of you guys in NWO?
        None of that is any of my business. I want to watch entertaining fights. Period.

Comment

As long as the fights get made I don't care how much they get paid or who gets what those sometimes I am dragged into debates of purse splits and what % someone should get if 1 fighter is killing a fight by asking for too much.

Comment

mdk- I don't give a fuk as long as they are fighting their best challenges, and if they would learn that, they would understand that's the way to increase those numbers. not by this pu$$y ass method of careful matchmaking and building false product.

spray.

I'm wondering a little bit about the whole sexy spray thing/avi/new spray look? mid life crisis?

Comment

Not really. I understand from the fighter's point of view about the money but as the spectator, I could care less about how much they make. How much they make, draw, etc etc. Doesn't concern me, I am not in their business team, so I shouldn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                mdk- I don't give a fuk as long as they are fighting their best challenges, and if they would learn that, they would understand that's the way to increase those numbers. not by this pu$$y ass method of careful matchmaking and building false product.

spray.

I'm wondering a little bit about the whole sexy spray thing/avi/new spray look? mid life crisis?
                Someone made that sig for me and yeah my persona change maybe some kind of crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Someone made that sig for me and yeah my persona change maybe some kind of crisis.
                  if you need to talk about it, there's always the lounge. i'm sure you'll find great advice there....

at least you have a support group! haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    if you need to talk about it, there's always the lounge. i'm sure you'll find great advice there....

at least you have a support group! haha!
                    I already have one

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=253

Comment

Working...
                    X